Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bad Bunnny
Administrators nickname
Can Snow
Date
May 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/X7Noc9P

GARA

Player
Player
Hello respected Admin team and GRAND RP supports team.

Hello sir, I was not using a any kind of Gym Bot or else I was just doing may Gym task manually. Just the mistake which is done by myside I didn't pay attention in the game while Admins were asking for me. I can't able to answer the ADMINS calls because, I was focusing on my study. My exams are going on from 11th May to 20th May 2024. I was not wearing my headphones because for the concentration on the study. but at the same time simultaneously i was pressing my "E" to complete the task as soon as Possible.

Please Unban My account, I want to complete my BattlePass, currently I was on 174 Level.

I had spent lots of my time and wiseman ship towards the GRAND RP. I had joint GRAND RP from last Christmas Event. I really don't lose the things by just a small misunderstanding or misconception. Please try to understand my feelings towards the GRAND RP.

I am also ready for PC check if you ask for it. but pls try to understand and Unban my Account it means me a lot.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom