Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mustafa Magomedov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2024
Time of violation
15:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgMt3BNkTJw

BoynaGalava31

Player
Player
all in pov
I would like to draw the attention of the admin here, you did not give a warning, I am shooting, but I killed the man who had a gun in his hand during the vehicle robbery without warning. I killed the man who robbed the vehicle because he did not stop the robbery, and the man because he walked away from me and drew the gun and got closer. He threw F1 while he was dead and then he stood up and walked alive. Idiom for astonishment.

BoynaGalava31

Player
Player
Since I am involved in a robbery incident, as a police officer, I have to neutralize the people in that area who pull guns on me and act suspiciously.

all in pov
I would like to draw the attention of the admin here, you did not give a warning, I am shooting, but I killed the man who had a gun in his hand during the vehicle robbery without warning. I killed the man who robbed the vehicle because he did not stop the robbery, and the man because he walked away from me and drew the gun and got closer. He threw F1 while he was dead and then he stood up and walked alive. Idiom for astonishment.

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 150028 will receive a punishment for CL

However,

For ID 149203, its from the server that sometimes you get sent to hospital directly after you got killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom