Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ysterperd
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
May 9, 2024
Time
21:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTD3Wm2nNA

RSA Fighters

Player
Player
Dear Curator of the project
I am writing to formally appeal the ban imposed on my account on 09/05/2024, which was sanctioned for a duration of Gen 1.1. The ban was reportedly instated due to perceived evidence of unauthorized access to my account in 2023. In retrospect, my computer fell victim to a cyber attack last year, resulting in the exposure of my personal information. Regrettably, it appears that an individual, potentially someone I once considered a friend, exploited this breach to gain unwarranted access to my account. I wish to clarify unequivocally that I never divulged my login credentials to this party. It is my assumption that this individual obtained access to my account through observation of my login details during a session on my PC. Having been an ardent member of Grand RP since 2021, commencing from Server 1 (ID: 68721) and progressing to Server 3 (ID: 2302), I can assert with confidence that my tenure has been devoid of any infractions or contentious encounters with the administration team. I wholeheartedly appreciate and respect the administration's unwavering dedication to upholding the platform's integrity. For the purpose of reference, my ID on Server 3 is 2302, while on Server 1, it stands at 68721. With utmost respect, I implore you to reassess my case and initiate a comprehensive investigation into the circumstances surrounding the unauthorized access to my account. I am earnestly eager to resume my active participation within the Grand RP community and pledge my unwavering commitment to strictly adhering to all stipulated rules and regulations henceforth. Thank you for your meticulous attention to this matter. Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom