Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anvy Verlice
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/795657260726091838/1034795503071793272/1237470225683972138

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Leader
Hey Bobby/Floki/Adham,

Yesterday, just before the gang raid, I was standing outside HQ when someone accidentally cuffed me. When I returned, I found myself in jail. The thing is, I didn't cuff anyone, nor was I even equipped with cuffs at the time. We were busy preparing for the convoy for the gang raid, I wasn't even involved with the cuffs in any way.

I've been putting in a lot of effort for FIB, so it was disheartening to receive punishment for something I didn't do, especially when I was falsely accused of a leader playing with cuffs. I understand that you have the authority to Punish me, but I hope you can reconsider the punishment. It would mean a lot to me and would serve as a great source of motivation for me moving forward. The person who cuffed me didn't even realize it at the time, and later reached out to explain that it was accidental.

image.png

Bobby/Floki/Adham, I completely understand that if we were indeed engaging with cuffs, I would wholeheartedly accept any consequences. However, in this situation, I didn't cuff anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I hope you all have a good day.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Remains, provide proof that you were not player with cuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom