Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected unban Appeal 1.3 ALLG | Francesco Fox 52778 | Vincent Xoris

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Francesco Fox
Administrators nickname
Vincent Xoris
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
19:23
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/222584/#post-796596

Michi B

Owner of the Ghetto
Player
Your ID: 52778
Players nickname: Francesco Fox
Administrators nickname: Vincent Xoris / Dylan schnapp
Time: 23.10.2022

Dear Mazhor

I would like to convey my sincere apologies to you. As I reflect on the events of October 23, 2022, which led to my permanent banishment due to fraudulent activities, I feel compelled to acknowledge the gravity of my actions. It has been nearly two years since that fateful day, and during this time, I have dedicated myself to deep introspection, grappling with the profound impact of my decisions.

Through this phase of self-reflection, I have gained a new understanding of the pain and disappointment my actions may have caused you. The realization of the potential suffering I could have inflicted weighs heavily on my conscience, and I deeply regret any inconvenience my behavior may have caused.

Having experienced deception myself, I now empathize more deeply with the emotional turbulence that this person may have experienced. This personal experience has served as a stark reminder of the effects of dishonesty and has strengthened my resolve to seek reparation.

I would like to extend my apologies to the person I have wronged. If this message reaches them, I want to express my sincere regret for any harm I have caused them.

My sincerest hope is that this message serves as a first step toward healing and reconciliation. I understand that forgiveness may not come easily, but I ask for your understanding and compassion as I strive to atone for my mistakes.

Once again, I apologize from the bottom of my heart for the pain I have caused, and I earnestly seek your forgiveness as I endeavor to move forward with integrity and redemption.

Kind regards
Francesco Fox / Michi Benz

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Scamming cases are not appealable.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom