Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | Roberto Fire | 172663 | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elias Atzee
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9AYMFHM

Elias Atze

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor and Grand-Team!
I am turning to you with an unabn appeal because of bugusing ( Lottery )

MY ID: 172663
MY NAME: Elias Atzee
ADMIN WHO BANNED ME: Roberto Fire
TIME I GOT BANNED: 07.05.2024
PROOF:

⬇️English Version⬇️

Dear Mazhor,
I hope you are doing well
I recently received a permanent ban for a bug that allowed you to buy lottery tickets for cheap ($5000) I didn't know this was a bug, I just thought the 24/7 was set up for cheap. After seeing a message from Johnson Baron in the DE02 Discord announcement channel 05/06/2024 at 3PM), I immediately stopped opping the tickets. Then Roberto Fire said we shouldn't open them too. (05/06/2024 at 8PM) That was the point where I realized I had probably done something wrong. The only reason I opened the tickets is because I wanted to make a helmet that requires a certain number of masks, which you can get from the tickets I mentioned. I sincerely apologize for my behavior and regret my actions. I would be very pleased and happy if you would remove the ban from my account. I will not make such a mistake again and hope to be able to enjoy and play on the server again soon.
Thank you for your understanding of the situation.

Best regrads Elias Atzee

⬇️German Version⬇️

Lieber Mazhor,
ich hoffe, es geht Ihnen gut
Ich habe vor kurzem einen permanenten Bann für einen Bug erhalten, der es ermöglichte, Lotterielose für billig zu kaufen ( $5000 ) Ich wusste nicht, dass dies ein Bug war, ich dachte nur, dass die 24/7 für billig eingerichtet war. Nachdem ich eine Nachricht von Johnson Baron im DE02 Discord Ankündigungskanal gesehen habe (06.05.2024 um 3PM), habe ich sofort aufgehört, die Tickets zu öffnen. Dann sagte Roberto Fire, dass wir sie auch nicht öffnen sollten. (06.05.2024 um 20:00 Uhr) Das war der Punkt, an dem mir klar wurde, dass ich wahrscheinlich etwas falsch gemacht hatte. Der einzige Grund, warum ich die Tickets geöffnet habe, ist, dass ich einen Helm herstellen wollte, für den man eine bestimmte Anzahl von Masken benötigt, die man über die erwähnten Tickets erhalten kann. Ich entschuldige mich aufrichtig für mein Verhalten und bedauere mein Handeln. Ich wäre sehr froh und glücklich, wenn Sie die Sperre von meinem Konto entfernen würden. Ich werde einen solchen Fehler nicht noch einmal machen und hoffe, bald wieder auf dem Server spielen zu können.
Ich danke Ihnen für Ihr Verständnis für die Situation.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Elias Atzee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom