Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky_Pajji

Just Better
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL : Jacky
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : ifsyo
6. Your Nickname : Jacky Pajji
7. Your ID : 35167

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I have seen the state side and its line of work for many many months. Along with that I have been to gangs and have been very keen towards being a gang leader for a long time.

- Currently, I hold the position of Deputy Governor in the city, however I have no job satisfaction as I see the crime side is lacking way too much. I want to bring a revolution, a change and an impact that will be remembered in Grand RP history.

- I have backings from my family, close and old friends and many other experienced gang members who have done full turfs. My wish is to push Marabunta to such heights where it would be considered the best of all and also to make it a Terrorist organization and rule the city.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

Good and knowledgeable gang members: The only reason gangs are not working well, is because they are recruiting anyone that just joined the city and due to that fact rule breaks are very often which destroyed the RP many times in the past, I will try to take only experienced people in the city and have a system to train new people about the specific rules of the gangs.

Relations with gang members: When I was in a gang, I never saw the leaders taking charge and leading from the front, or managing and maintaining the team and gang members. In my opinion, the leader should be aware of every problems, conflicts and innovate new and creative ideas to solve them. Also they must be very interactive and polite towards each member and see to their needs.

Promoting RP: While I saw most gang members, be it in stores or any other situations, they just shoot state directly without doing any Prior Role Play. I would want to improve and do Role Play before engaging and interacting between the state and crime for negotiations. It would revolutionize and sustain the RP quality of the city.

Ranking System -

Freeze - 1
Member - 2
Clapper - 3
Mafia - 4
Warlord - 5
Event Lead - 6
Turfer - 7
Under Deputy - 8
OG Gangster - 9
Deputy Leader - 10
Leader - 11

Goals for Gang -

- 100 % Graffiti at All Time
- Carry out the Term successfully
- Revive Marabunta and make it active again
- To make Marabunta a terroristic organization

Bihan Nightmare

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

- I have seen the state side and its line of work for many many months. Along with that I have been to gangs and have been very keen towards being a gang leader for a long time.

- Currently, I hold the position of Deputy Governor in the city, however I have no job satisfaction as I see the crime side is lacking way too much. I want to bring a revolution, a change and an impact that will be remembered in Grand RP history.

- I have backings from my family, close and old friends and many other experienced gang members who have done full turfs. My wish is to push Marabunta to such heights where it would be considered the best of all and also to make it a Terrorist organization and rule the city.

Good and knowledgeable gang members: The only reason gangs are not working well, is because they are recruiting anyone that just joined the city and due to that fact rule breaks are very often which destroyed the RP many times in the past, I will try to take only experienced people in the city and have a system to train new people about the specific rules of the gangs.

Relations with gang members: When I was in a gang, I never saw the leaders taking charge and leading from the front, or managing and maintaining the team and gang members. In my opinion, the leader should be aware of every problems, conflicts and innovate new and creative ideas to solve them. Also they must be very interactive and polite towards each member and see to their needs.

Promoting RP: While I saw most gang members, be it in stores or any other situations, they just shoot state directly without doing any Prior Role Play. I would want to improve and do Role Play before engaging and interacting between the state and crime for negotiations. It would revolutionize and sustain the RP quality of the city.

Ranking System -

Freeze - 1
Member - 2
Clapper - 3
Mafia - 4
Warlord - 5
Event Lead - 6
Turfer - 7
Under Deputy - 8
OG Gangster - 9
Deputy Leader - 10
Leader - 11

Goals for Gang -

++ He will be the best leader

lucy cullen

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Ranking System -

Freeze - 1
Member - 2
Clapper - 3
Mafia - 4
Warlord - 5
Event Lead - 6
Turfer - 7
Under Deputy - 8
OG Gangster - 9
Deputy Leader - 10
Leader - 11

Goals for Gang -

Will be the best leader ever

Brar Saab

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Ranking System -

Freeze - 1
Member - 2
Clapper - 3
Mafia - 4
Warlord - 5
Event Lead - 6
Turfer - 7
Under Deputy - 8
OG Gangster - 9
Deputy Leader - 10
Leader - 11