Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | Roberto Fire | 179121 | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Baran Arzum
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ubKh30C

Baran_Arzum

Player
Player
My ID: 179121
Name: Baran Arzum
Admin who banned me: Roberto Fire
Time i got banned: 06.05.2024
Proof:

Dear Mazhor,

I was banned on May 6th, 2024 for bugabuse (lottery). A few days ago I heard from friends that you can buy lottery tickets for 5000 each. But I didn't want to believe that and looked at it myself. Then I noticed if you set the 24/7 to cheap you can buy lottery tickets for 5000 each. I did not know that was a bug I just thought that the 24/7 was set up for cheap. After that i noticed a Message from Johnson Baron (DE02 Administrator) in the DE02 announsment channel I immediately stopped oppening the Tickets and waited. Then Roberto Fire told us not to open them too ( 05/07/2024 at 8PM ) This was the point I really understood that I am doing somthing wrong. The only reason why I opened them is because I wanted to craft the daft munk mask and resell expensively.

I apologize for what I did wrong and would be happy to be on De01 again and i will make sure to not make a mistake like that again.

Kind regards Baran Arzum

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Rejected due to massive bug abuse​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom