Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

rex versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Brede
2. Your age : 16.5
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 4-7 hours
5. Your Discord : bibbebaby
6. Your Nickname : Jamie West
7. Your ID : 175769​

Additional information
1. Leader of : Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization : since my first time seeing this city i have always like being in gangs i have spent most of my time on the server in criminal orgs and had so much fun i want to become leader to show the server that marabunta is the best gang and i want to make it the best and i want to show the server what Jamie West is good for i want to become leader also for marabunta to get MORE respect in the city i have so much past experience in gangs i cant even count on my fingers how many gang terms i have been in and i enjoy it so so much.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization : my advice for improving roleplay is will be that i will get good deputy that knows the server rules and has past experience we will make sure that our members knows the rules and that they also have some past experience in criminal orgs

i have been deputy for marabunta and i have been underdeputy for bloods and i have been high command for vagos and high command for families and i have been underdeputy for ballas

TY for taking your time reviewing this application<3

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Rejected.​
  • Too young​
  • Low ID, not high level (inactive)​
  • Application is of very low effort.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom