Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden Hulk

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Pranav Attri
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00 to 16:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: staticadi
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Aiden Hulk
  8. Your in game ID: 9355
  9. Your in game level: 11
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? Well, as you see, I have been playing grand rp for 4 years now and have done enough Roleplay to know the concepts of RP and how to tackle it. My main aim to becoming a admin is not only to punish those who don’t follow the rules but to also have an idea of how becoming a an administrator feels like and knowing different type of RP scenario’s wherein I may learn something new so that my limit of roleplay knowledge expands even more.
  2. What are your strengths? Polite, Respect giver/ taker, Curious to learn new things, Make people laugh.
  3. What are your weaknesses? Easily trust anyone, Need to take frequent breaks in between long sessions.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I can bring a positive work environment in the administrative team which I feel is needed as you guys work really hard. Fast typer, so more efficient at banning (haha jk), make people around me feel happy.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Ain’t that rich soo, Yes.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, Not really.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Used to play grand rp en1 id: 78289

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Discord account banned on Grand RP server​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom