Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rubi_Storm
Administrators nickname
Charles Xavier
Date
Jun 4, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/N90P2sC

Monclerboy

Player
Player
Hello admins.

Me and a few family members got a warning. During this situation we had 2 cars (purple sultan) and (yellow VW Golf).

Unfortunately, I do not have POV to provide as it was redzone (didnt think much of it cause I typically dont rule break in ghetto).

The kid we were robbing said we had 1 car... We had 2 and 3 people pointing guns while 1 person was robbing? No rules had been broken.

I am requesting the POV of the person we robbed as we were jailed hours after this incident without a forum. I am curious how Charles Xavier saw event, when he jailed me while I was AFK hours later. Further, the person POV would help show who was part of the situation (maybe one of them has POV to help show; there was also a by-stander watching us rob from GZ).

Requesting Charles Xavier POV - his POV can prove he saw the situation, and if so he would have seen the two cars (its unlikely both individuals (kid being robbed and admin) would not be able to see cars in their eyes.
Requesting Argentiny Jhonson POV - he was called to the situation moments after when we started robbing a second guy (his pov can prove we had the 2 cars in the ghetto at the very moment).

Thank you.

Monclerboy

Player
Player
I do understand requesting POV of admin may not be allowed, but perhaps the higher admins can escalate the situation by reviewing the two admin's POV and then making a decision.

Due to this situation we recieved family warning arbitrarily - I believe that warrants a review of admins POV by higher up to ensure they got the decision correct.

Thank
you.

Monclerboy

Player
Player
Apologizes - issue on formality the date should be May 4 2024, NOT June 4 2024 (Apologize, I do think format of forum is still correct - unless admins state otherwise and want me to repost).

Monclerboy

Player
Player
- this is the moment I called an admin for fear RP on original guy...

but admin come 1-2 minute late and we were robbing second guy in ghetto (right after first guy and not more than 50meter away from first guy)

(Argentiny teleported to us after I requested, but I told him orginial situation with person who reported us was done, as we were now robbing second person, but if Argentiny show POV we had 2 car when he teleport, and if we didnt he would have punished us for robbing second guy without 2 cars).

Thank you.

Monclerboy

Player
Player
Apologizes - issue on formality the date should be May 4 2024, NOT June 4 2024 (Apologize, I do think format of forum is still correct - unless admins state otherwise and want me to repost).
May 3 2024* sorry im stupid (8:30am here in Canada)

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Answer given, all Vehicles at the location was checked by admin and only 1 vehicle can be found, provide a POV if you have that shows the second vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom