Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anna Torney
Administrators nickname
Nobody
Date
May 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
No ban just an complaint about recording software

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
Hello sir Lebron or Sam

I've heard lately that

Dear players, using applications such as Gamebar, Bandicam, OBS ingame, as well as Action will lead to ban for GR 6.17

I wanted to ask what if those software are used to record all the overlays as the only way i could find to record my screen for the last 10 minute was the use of action! timeshift option , are they still counted as illegal?

And if yes , is there any software we could use to be able to record last minute as i've been searching for long time ago before finding Action

For example , geforce experience is counted as legal but still can become illegal after the use of privacy option but disabling that option make it legal

Thank you in hope to get response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom