Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Grove Street Families | James Syndicate

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Syndicate

Player
Player
1. Aarjav
2. 16
3. IST (GMT+5:30)
4. 3-5 Hours
5. devilhorror23
6. James Syndicate
7. 61997

Additional information

1. Leader of...
-Grove Street Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I have a lot of gang experience and know how gang's work and perform RP. I can lead confidently lead this organisation as I have been former High Command of it. As I have been a high command in this gang, I have learned my mistakes and will make sure to avoid it in my leadership. I have good communication skills and have previous experience of leading.(IRL) Leading a gang requires responsibility, efforts and dedication, which I excel in.

-Lately I have seen a lot of toxicity in gangs but I want to prevent it, in my leadership will foster positivity between members. Also gangs are usually inactive which eventually leads to a disband. But I want to make sure my members are non-toxic because that is a very important factor. I also will recruit active members from so the gang will always be active.

-As a leader I am committed to host global events every day, in my absence the gang will be performing highway robberies. With all this going on I will make sure not one single rule is broken.

Goals:
  • No gang warns in my term
  • No rule break during events or situations
  • Max Turf
  • Active members
  • Max Grafitti
  • Positive enviroment

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-Increase criminal activities in ghetto.

-Attend maximum events, making the RolePlay experience fun and immersive.

-There will be a bonus system that reward member for their efforts
Bonus System:
5k Clands
10k FZ Rob
10k Battleship
10k Subs
5k Store rob
7k Gun Store

-Keep dedicated ranks to members based on skill, experience and hardwork.
Chain of Command:
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Underdeputy
13) Event Leader
12) Turf Leader
11) Warlord
10) Turfer
9) Kingpin
8) Gangster
7) Clapper
6) Spray Team
5) Robber
4) Thief
3) Hustler
2) Young Fam
1) Freeze

Thanks for reading my Application,
Warm Regards,
James Syndicate

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn all things about the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom