Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban Apeal | Further Investigation by Mazhor | Lars Palermo | 72934

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lars Palermo
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
Apr 29, 2024
Time
23:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GJUscvvhEjU

RockyRaccoon

Player
Player
ID: 72934
Nickname: Lars Palermo
Administator: Roberto Fire
Date and Time: 29.04.24 23:25

Proof:

What happened:
I bought 8 Grand Tickets from a Player who approached and asked me, if i would like to buy them.
A while after that i got banned.. I didn't know him beforehand, so i dont quiet understand why i got banned in the first place.
I would never risk my time and deliberately exploit game bugs to gain an advantage ingame.
I am well aware that you have your procedure, so that you can also make sure that I did not actively and consciously get into such a situation.

I would really appreciate it if you would unban me, I have a company, a Parking spot and i really don't wanna loose it.
I am looking forword to hear from you.

Greetings,
Lars Palermo.

Zxcyv

Player
Player
ID: 72934
Nickname: Lars Palermo
Administator: Roberto Fire
Date and Time: 29.04.24 23:25

Proof:

What happened:
I bought 8 Grand Tickets from a Player who approached and asked me, if i would like to buy them.
A while after that i got banned.. I didn't know him beforehand, so i dont quiet understand why i got banned in the first place.
I would never risk my time and deliberately exploit game bugs to gain an advantage ingame.
I am well aware that you have your procedure, so that you can also make sure that I did not actively and consciously get into such a situation.

I would really appreciate it if you would unban me, I have a company, a Parking spot and i really don't wanna loose it.
I am looking forword to hear from you.

Greetings,
Lars Palermo.
Du wurdest gebannt weil der Spieler die Grand Tickets höchstwahrscheinlich gedupt hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom