Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rio Parker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2024
Time of violation
11:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VKnYu4cxDCY

Milan1905

Player
Player
I haven't laughed this much in a long time, and why you deceiving admin ? about fail rp rdm ? POV you have already demand you just cut your pov, this is not good )
its clearly spike is in front of the car,
for other things just this :ROFLMAO:

priyansh

Player
Player
You have been too much in criminal side 😂. One officer can give demand to leave car because it’s one part of RP, Please read rule's than make complaint.
go and see full video and say he was placing spike with gun in hand and also no demands 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

amed061

Player
Player
go and see full video and say he was placing spike with gun in hand and also no demands 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
First of all I think you need glasses 😂😂😂. He toke his gun after he placed spike. Secondly if you don’t cut your pov you will see the demand. And one more think why do you posting 4 complaints from same situation? Don’t even try to deceiving admins.

Milan1905

Player
Player
First of all I think you need glasses 😂😂😂. He toke his gun after he placed spike. Secondly if you don’t cut your pov you will see the demand. And one more think why do you posting 4 complaints from same situation? Don’t even try to deceiving admins.
good point xD

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
This is a duplicate forum and my answer stands
You were doing FailRp and Provoking law enforcement​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom