Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Involving Religions & Mass insult religions & Mass toxicity & GR 6.15 | 62357

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sylas Abi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2024
Time of violation
20:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7XZNRom-oLc

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
Hi Dear Admins

Which turkish admin reviewing this forum serious action must be taken,
Because in All POVs you can clearly see his swearing GOD doing involving religions and also Mass insult to Religions and Mass insult to Personal and Parents and in 3rd POV he came to our family house and he killed 1 of my family member then again he was Mass swearing GOD, This player should get a really huge punishment.

From this forum link: Rejected - GZ 1.3 | 12140 you can see our family member ID, When we are doing rulebreak or even there is no rule break, He's literally targeting us and we are very tired and bored because of these topics, In every such incident Huge swearing is used and we try to keep ourselves as much as we can and not respond in order not to violate the rules.

1st POV
2nd POV
3rd POV

Who is reviewing this forum pls give him a huge punishment so he can understand when you doing Mass rule break in this project what will be happen.

Ty, Have a good day !

Last edited:

cengocakmak01

Player
Player
Hi Dear Admins

Which turkish admin reviewing this forum serious action must be taken,
Because in All POVs you can clearly see his swearing GOD doing involving religions and also Mass insult to Religions and Mass insult to Personal and Parents and in 3rd POV he came to our family house and he killed 1 of my family member then again he was Mass swearing GOD, This player should get a really huge punishment.

From this forum link: Rejected - GZ 1.3 | 12140 you can see our family member ID, When we are doing rulebreak or even there is no rule break, He's literally targeting us and we are very tired and bored because of these topics, In every such incident Huge swearing is used and we try to keep ourselves as much as we can and not respond in order not to violate the rules.

1st POV
2nd POV
3rd POV

Who is reviewing this forum pls give him a huge punishment so he can understand when you doing Mass rule break in this project what will be happen.

Ty, Have a good day !
(Not Off Topic)
First of all, hello, I don't know which admin will check, but please consider what I have to say. Honestly, it bothers me and other Muslim players that this person can easily use these blasphemies on his twink account. I know that blasphemy against religious values is taken into consideration in the Grand RP project. Blasphemy against religious values is a very ridiculous act, especially just for the game. I think you will understand us. I ask you to prevent this friend from using his side account and swearing so freely. I also ask you to blacklist his main account. It is obvious that such toxic people cannot contribute to this project. He is already exhibiting toxic behavior towards all families as much as possible. Please take my words into consideration. Respect is everything. Sincerely, Cengo Milange

batucny

Player
Player
  1. Before the incident, there were no issues. However, individuals on Club Chat started directing severe insults towards me and my family. This can be clearly seen from my point of view. Unable to control my anger, I retaliated with insults from my alternate account. This incident has no connection to my main account, and I have not violated any rules with my main account.​

Last edited:

Jett

ASDASD
Player
(Not Off Topic)
First of all, hello, I don't know which admin will check, but please consider what I have to say. Honestly, it bothers me and other Muslim players that this person can easily use these blasphemies on his twink account. I know that blasphemy against religious values is taken into consideration in the Grand RP project. Blasphemy against religious values is a very ridiculous act, especially just for the game. I think you will understand us. I ask you to prevent this friend from using his side account and swearing so freely. I also ask you to blacklist his main account. It is obvious that such toxic people cannot contribute to this project. He is already exhibiting toxic behavior towards all families as much as possible. Please take my words into consideration. Respect is everything. Sincerely, Cengo Milange
there s no such rule man.

cengocakmak01

Player
Player
And because of this rule break, my old friend of mine was also ip banned.ID 17002 if you look at this forum you can see.

And many people were blacklisted for blasphemy in the same way.I have no doubt that the admins will make the right decision.

Jett

ASDASD
Player
yes he s your friend ı m not surprised.
And because of this rule break, my old friend of mine was also ip banned.ID 17002 if you look at this forum you can see.

And many people were blacklisted for blasphemy in the same way.I have no doubt that the admins will make the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom