Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Lexa Light
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/431/post-thread

narsillondon

Gimme a kiss
Player
1.) Information:

1. Your name IRL : Emir
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT‎+3
4. Online per day : 8-10 hour
5. Your Discord : lexafederal
6. Your Nickname : Lexa Light

7. Your ID : 0000

Additional information

My Experience in Gangs:
1. Ex Vagos Deputy (en2)
2. Ex Marabunta Deputy x3 (en2)
3. Ex Families Deputy (en2)
4. Ex Bloods Deputy (en2)
5. Ex Ballas Deputy (en2)

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I've had enough experience with gang I've managed the events too many times
2. I see that illegal organizations are very inactive and I want to take an active leadership.
3. As someone who has been on both the legal and illegal sides many times, I know how to manage situations.
4. I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been Deputy in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.
5. I want Bloods to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

a) in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Bloods will always be the strongest.

b) be active in Ghetto, i have to tell any gang members and have to teach rules and trying to not do mistake, if i saw seem guy doing that mistake again, i gonna punish.

c) Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

d) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Bloods as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Bloods is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Thank you, For giving your precious time to my application and reviewing it.

Best Regards,
Lexa Light

Top Bottom