Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I guess we need Turkish Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlKruger

Player
Player
Hello to all Grand Rp Players,

I am living in US but I am Turkish. I am bilingual. Recently, I have realized that there are a lot of Turkish players in the servers. Also, I have also realized that Grand RP is giving advertisements on Turkish Youtube Channels.

I have encountered many Turkish players and I have seen that they are trying to play the server. I am saying “trying” because of the language barrier, high pings and underage players. Most of them can’t even read the rules.

I have remembered myself 16 years ago. I was trying to play SA-MP RP servers with limited english skils. It was hard. I was sent to demorgan multiple times without knowing reason why.

The hardship of this elements pushes Turkish players to play with each other more. Since it is forbidden to speak Turkish on green zones, they runaway somewhere secret to speak with each other. When I was a LEO , I jailed a lot of Turkish players with limited communication.

I love playing RP because it pushes me to new adventures each day with total random strangers. This is so hard for most of the Turkish players in the game. I have seen that Grand RP officials realized the potential of the Turkish Fan Base by adding Turkish option to Family Ethnicity.

Thank you for reading it. Its just some thoughts.

KarlKruger

Player
Player
Also, every time I watch Slim for his admin routine videos, I see Turkish Players. It would relax admin work .

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
Hello to all Grand Rp Players,

I am living in US but I am Turkish. I am bilingual. Recently, I have realized that there are a lot of Turkish players in the servers. Also, I have also realized that Grand RP is giving advertisements on Turkish Youtube Channels.

I have encountered many Turkish players and I have seen that they are trying to play the server. I am saying “trying” because of the language barrier, high pings and underage players. Most of them can’t even read the rules.

I have remembered myself 16 years ago. I was trying to play SA-MP RP servers with limited english skils. It was hard. I was sent to demorgan multiple times without knowing reason why.

The hardship of this elements pushes Turkish players to play with each other more. Since it is forbidden to speak Turkish on green zones, they runaway somewhere secret to speak with each other. When I was a LEO , I jailed a lot of Turkish players with limited communication.

I love playing RP because it pushes me to new adventures each day with total random strangers. This is so hard for most of the Turkish players in the game. I have seen that Grand RP officials realized the potential of the Turkish Fan Base by adding Turkish option to Family Ethnicity.

Thank you for reading it. Its just some thoughts.
Hi Karl,
Please make an Suggestion for this on the Grand Roleplay Discord Server,
And then make an suggestion in the Suggestions channel.

Link towards the discord - Join the GTA 5: Grand Role Play Discord Server!

Regards,
Abby​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom