Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzio_verlice

Never be affaired to move forward
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Subhan Ali
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5 PST ( Pak )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13 to 18
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 5 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: enzo_verlice
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sinister Romeo
  8. Your in game ID: 43482
  9. Your in game level: Reaching 25
  10. Languages spoken: Urdu/Hindi/Punjabi/English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information.
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave rp life ?

Ans : I started playing Grand RP 2 year back then I didn't know much about this game rules but after some time I started to know about the rules of this game so I introduced my friends to the game. Then I started playing with my friends, they didn't know the rules of the game, I managed everything in the game. I was thinking that when I know everything about the game, I will leave RP and become an admin and help new players and other players, because I was jailed once for FearRP. I asked the admin for help and he told me everything I am in jail so now I want to leave RP and go to the heights of heaven to help every guy who is having problems in playing RP. May So now I want to go to heaven and help everyone like you guys help everyone and this is why I became an administrator.
2. What are your strengths?
Sometimes I solve the problems of the players very quickly and it is very easy to understand everything.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I get confused and take a little time to understand the situations.
4.What skills can you bring to the admin team
I have Problem solving skills. and focus on the work first.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I don't have any business.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
The only thing that stops me is work. Sometimes I get IRL work, then I can't be active, but per day I can be active for minimum 2 to 3 hours during IRL Works.
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I have Expereince in all orgs as a high command and NG as a 28 Commanading general in Velix term!

Thanks for read!

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Forum banned for forum ban evading​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom