Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
dorso promax
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Apr 29, 2024
Time
05:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ihi9z_Ig9X4

dorso abderahim

Player
Player
Dear admins ,
Yesterday i posted a thread ( Rejected - Provoking GR 3.1 GR 6.8 RDM | 278948 , 301550 ) , it got rejected by admin ruby specter for what he said that he cant hear my voice , but the video shows otherwise , my voice was clearly audible through the whole situation , also , he ignored the whole situation ( rdm , vdm , gz , gr ), therefore i respectfully demand for another admin to look into this situation . thank you
alleged violations i posted thread about : Provoking GR 3.1 GR 6.8 RDM | ID 278948 , 301550

madd dog

Player
Player
Also in minute 1:27 he said something about your mom, I'm sure that's punishable, and in minute 1:33 how did he killed you without even shooting you ( possible cheat )

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom