Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
108781 .108625
Players nickname
Nishant Fedorov
Administrators nickname
Lebron pluxury
Date
Apr 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
NN

Nishant Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor Pluxury.

Sir I got ban for reason: Blacklisted.

Sir I am making lot of forums to Unban me no one help me i am really sorry sad i love this project so much I spend lot of time this project and I am making appeal because I love this project so much.

All unban Appeal forum:Thread 'Blacklisted | Lebron pluxury' Rejected - Blacklisted | Lebron pluxury
Thread 'Blacklisted | Lebron pluxury' Rejected - Blacklisted | Lebron pluxury

Sir I respect all admins all player Mazhor sir please give last chance I really wanna play again!

Lot guys trying to deceiving admin do se Lebron pluxury is not doing good work you can see but I really respect lebron his best admin ever and also you can check my all forms i say it's my fault ya it's my fault but everyone got one chance so please sir without this game I am not do anything I am to depressed i really wanna play !

and my lebron sir please don't reject i really wanna play !

( Only for Mazhor sir)

thank you guys to make this beautiful project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom