Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Parker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 26, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/jnym1g

Ali Parker

Wrong Punishment! Really?
Player
1. Ok so in the pov, you can see that they know who i am from my id, first they said that "its ballas leader Ali Parker", i did not start my pov at that time so it is not there, but It can also be proved from the time when they said "take a picture with him" how they know it when i was wearing a mask so MG. (If that is not enough check time stamp 1.46, he wrote in CC that they robbed ballas leader)
2. then Ghetto rule 1.12 when i just came out of that space so that i can have my cam free and told them not to shoot me, still they shot me. (time stamp 1.26)
3. Throughout the pov, only one person was aiming constantly, else were just standing there to pick stuff.
4. They did not bother to get the cars near me, it doesnot even look like the cars parked is their gang car, even my own car was closer to me.
5. GH 1.7 : At 3.45 a person enters who also tried to rob me (point gun at me at time stamp 4.10 and his gang member told him to wear gang clothes )

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
1. Ok so in the pov, you can see that they know who i am from my id, first they said that "its ballas leader Ali Parker", i did not start my pov at that time so it is not there, but It can also be proved from the time when they said "take a picture with him" how they know it when i was wearing a mask so MG. (If that is not enough check time stamp 1.46, he wrote in CC that they robbed ballas leader)
2. then Ghetto rule 1.12 when i just came out of that space so that i can have my cam free and told them not to shoot me, still they shot me. (time stamp 1.26)
3. Throughout the pov, only one person was aiming constantly, else were just standing there to pick stuff.
4. They did not bother to get the cars near me, it doesnot even look like the cars parked is their gang car, even my own car was closer to me.
5. GH 1.7 : At 3.45 a person enters who also tried to rob me (point gun at me at time stamp 4.10 and his gang member told him to wear gang clothes )
for 1. its ic issue u need provide full pov for this
for 2. they r saying put your hands up and u r going FearRP( u did mg and u showing urself to bridge side)
for 3. no rule says guns should be pointed they can be arounf you with guns
for 4. cars are close to u enough for rob
for 5. he didnt point gun at u
+nice stalling u waiting ur guys for them save u

Ali Parker

Wrong Punishment! Really?
Player
Let admin decide, they can check if the people who shot them have any relation with me or not.

1. MG is ic issue, nice knowledge of rules
2. i accidentally pressed escape, did sorry for it and raised it again and never downed them.
3. then why you shout everytime to point guns, if no need
4. admins will decide this one.
5. he did take out a gun, and your gang member said to wear clothes, then he left.

And do you have anything to say about the ropes they robbed from me? I forgot that up there

And for stalling, proof any of my relation with that guys, i dont know them, they are not in my family too. Its ghetto, everybody shoots everybody.

I would really appreciate if you dont do off topic in here, and let admins decide the punishments.

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
Let admin decide, they can check if the people who shot them have any relation with me or not.

1. MG is ic issue, nice knowledge of rules
2. i accidentally pressed escape, did sorry for it and raised it again and never downed them.
3. then why you shout everytime to point guns, if no need
4. admins will decide this one.
5. he did take out a gun, and your gang member said to wear clothes, then he left.

And do you have anything to say about the ropes they robbed from me? I forgot that up there

And for stalling, proof any of my relation with that guys, i dont know them, they are not in my family too. Its ghetto, everybody shoots everybody.

I would really appreciate if you dont do off topic in here, and let admins decide the punishments.
1- i said for if u said ur name thats why i said provide full pov nice trying deceive admins
2- ok talk with ur friends relate ur location give info and go can be seen from bridge side
3- ? what u saying
4- ok
5- everybody can use gun at ghetto'' like u said

+u can add

+u can provide full pov

+im not doing off topic

Merdo Flex

#HMDL
Player
nice self report kanka

khabydv

Player
Player
1- i said for if u said ur name thats why i said provide full pov nice trying deceive admins
2- ok talk with ur friends relate ur location give info and go can be seen from bridge side
3- ? what u saying
4- ok
5- everybody can use gun at ghetto'' like u said

+u can add

+u can provide full pov

+im not doing off topic
This Is Off-topic My Mann 🤣

Merdo Flex

#HMDL
Player

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Requesting Thread owner to fix Details

Put Ids as much as you can
You have 6
hours to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom