Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yagiz Triplesix
Administrators nickname
Sierra Victor
Date
Apr 13, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Yagiz_DePiedra

Player
Player
We've been playing lawn since Vagos opened. I am not a group leader or a member of parliament. If I'm in the squad, I enter, play and leave. My grass povs are still available. I didn't try to make any mistakes or drag the gang into evil, but 1 person starts to attack on the turf alone and enters the area, and even though we were aware of it, we were unfairly banned.

Turkish admin is needed in the photo
I didn't do anything to disband the gang.
image.png

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Hello Dear Player,
First of all i want to translate your proof.
Yagız : There is any proof
Xylo : Because of things that happened during the turf
Yagız: I didnt play any Turf. Who attacked that turf he didnt get any punishment.
Xylo : There is a roster you played turf in vagos
Yagız : Yes, I played turf(You contradict yourself and don't tell the truth) i dont have any problem with it. Our turf leader make a roster and did everything right. You guys giving punishment what happen later(which is not doing that its approved about what happened in turfs, we considered as all Turfs Vagos played). Other child comes with his twink account attack a turf and did all of these we still got punishment
Xylo: Good Luck in Forums..

as i said up there There is a mojor mistakes at the turf from vagos. You guys got punishment cause ruining org turfs(Targetting Org) on Purpose.

All necessary evidence has been collected by me and its already delivered Senior crime and higher admins.

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom