Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Ender Bamro

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Karan Hazari
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-9 hrs per day
5. Your Discord : endxr23
6. Your Nickname : Ender Bamroo
7. Your ID : 58171

1. Leader of : Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I love gangs very much because when I joined Gang for the first time I noticed a another level fun and this fun developed a another level passion, Doing Highway robberies, store robberies, FZ Raids, that was the time which I will never forget in my lifetime and also my passion for gang RP is different than that of LEO's and I would like to continue that by taking leadership of bloods through this passion of mine.

- Being Under Deputy in bloods 3 times and Under Deputy in Ballas 1 time, this experience taught me the qualities of a good and responsible leader and I also learnt how to run a gang smoothly and efficiently without any trouble. I also promise that I will try to complete my term successfully without any trouble and also I have a target to complete my term under 2 or 3 warns which I think is possible if I choose the right people as High Commands and right people as my deputies.

- I also have no policy of favoritism, so I will make High Command only those people who are responsible and are capable to hold this position. Inactive members/High Commands will get straight demotion from my side. If a gang member is working hard, he/she will get regular promotions from my side and even if I see them responsible I could also consider them for HC position. If someone is HC and is not working anymore, straight demotion from my side, no excuses.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- High Bonuses to keep the gang active
- I will make the best bonus system so that people get attracted and join my gang

- At least 3 store robberies a day
- FZ raid at least 7 times a week
- Trying to teach new gang joiners the fun, passion and experience of gang
- Make Bloods the most active and top gang in the ghetto and the city
- 100% spray and try to reach at least 9k or 10k every hour spray profit

Ranking System under my term -

15. Leader (Mafia)
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Warlord
11. Event Leader
10. Turf Leader

===========High Commands===========

9. Enforcer
8. Turfer
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper
5. Hustler
4. Gangsta
3. Young Blood
2. Thug
1. Freeze

At last, I would like to thank the curators of Bloods for giving their valuable time and reading my application!

Regards,
Ender Bamroo

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your application without copy pasting from your old application.​

Top Bottom