Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Nova Grey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 26, 2021
Time of violation
13:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
At a store robbery the Ballas gang were just shooting LEOs on sight, shooting us outside of zone, and not rping with us at all. after the store robbery ended as i was trying to get an admin there they opened fire on us with no RP and robbed us instantly after the store robbery ended as they didnt even want to RP the store robbery that was happening.

The pov was provided to the admins as my POV has admin information.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
let me share the POV I have already given them demands its not my problem they don't communicate properly

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage. Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldnt happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.

I rest my case

Itachi God

GOD
Player
unrealistic things that wouldnt happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.
You guys were in Ghetto and Ghetto is KOS btw
after the robbery ends, we started shooting how is this power-gaming I don't understand this

ZIGGY

Player
Player
exactly i agree with all the ballas the robbery ended then they shot since the fib and the police were in the ghetto what i dont understand it why when he had 10 guns at his head he didnt value his life and kept saying no im not giving you anything im calling and admin and kept disobeying our orders whilst once again there was guns at his head so explain this first

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Report Locked until further decision

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

This thread will be pending the review of Anthony LeBlanc.

Please wait for his answer.

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
Ballas will receive a punishment for NonRP
Having minimum RP with the police and just firing at the cops as soon as the Store robbery ended
Considering that all the RP I've heard from the reported party was "alright sir please leave the area..." "....you have twenty seconds to leave the area or will have to smoke you..." thats very small/weak RP
Closed.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom