Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
nico raider
Administrators nickname
Elonsik Swayze
Date
Jan 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/CSpiU8K.png

Nico Raider

Player
Player
Rejected - sban id 3230/5453 Dear Mr. Mazhor,
I kindly request your attention regarding your rejection response on the forum, as I did not understand it fully. I have been supporting your project for over three years, and I want to make it clear that I feel unjustly punished in the Italian server, as I have explained to the Italian server staff and administration. I have been kept out for over four months due to unfounded suspicions.
I am a webmaster by profession and take my responsibilities seriously. I am not young, and I am reaching out to you to request a genuine response, not one that I cannot comprehend. I believe I do not deserve this type of treatment, considering the significant contributions I have made to the Italian server. I wish to continue contributing, as I have invested a considerable amount of time and effort.

People who have genuinely cheated have been readmitted to the server, while I have been banned for life based on mere doubts. After all the positive contributions I have made, it is disheartening to face such an outcome. I kindly request a thorough reassessment of my case.
Thank you for your understanding.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Forum account got permanently banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom