Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved ID 27640 Combat log, Fail RP, Script abuse, Fear RP, NLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roland_MacFadden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2021
Time of violation
6:12
Proofs
https://streamable.com/u5z01l

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
We were tracking down a suspect when ID 27640 was seen at the location with a MG, we hopped out he possibly broke fear rp because it was 4v1, he then proceeded to yell " YOU ARE SHIT AHAHHAHAHA" while being gunned down, he also combat logged right after, loaded back in at MD which is script abuse, then went straight back out to rescue his gang members that were getting arrested even tho it was the same situation which is NLR, he then also combat logged again after being gunned down, this is insanely unrealistic and broke all 8 of ours immersion! Combatlog Fail RP 2 Combatlog Fail RP 3

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
We were tracking down a suspect when ID 27640 was seen at the location with a MG, we hopped out he possibly broke fear rp because it was 4v1, he then proceeded to yell " YOU ARE SHIT AHAHHAHAHA" while being gunned down, he also combat logged right after, loaded back in at MD which is script abuse, then went straight back out to rescue his gang members that were getting arrested even tho it was the same situation which is NLR, he then also combat logged again after being gunned down, this is insanely unrealistic and broke all 8 of ours immersion! Combatlog Fail RP 2 Combatlog Fail RP 3
why is your sound edited out in part 2 and 3 of your POV?

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
well, it was a situation I was involved in. And even then, you can't use someone else's pov for your own report and even then, your pov has edited out the sound.
If admins say the same i'll have them make a different report dont worry g!!!!!

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
If admins say the same i'll have them make a different report dont worry g!!!!!
bet, make sure you tell him to include the audio too, he'll definitely be needing that. It's not like he has anything to hide, right?

Bannable

Player
Player
bet, make sure you tell him to include the audio too, he'll definitely be needing that. It's not like he has anything to hide, right?
Only respond to reports that are relevant to you. You are flooding the thread

Spizor

Player
Player
How does audio matter in this report? Audio won't save the fact that your guy combat logged twice

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
How does audio matter in this report? Audio won't save the fact that your guy combat logged twice
Audio needs to be provided for all POV. It's in the rules if you don't believe me. POV without audio is considered edited and not allowed. It is surely not hard to provide POV with audio if you genuinely have nothing to hide. I don't know what reason you would have to not record audio.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 27640 will receive a punishment for combat logging and fear rp.

You cannot log out after being killed. Saying "you are shit" while being shot at is not accurate. You are not fearing for your life.

As for NLR and Script abuse, please make a separate forum with unedited video evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom