Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
1. Your nickname: Tommy Gold
2. The administrator's nickname: Ercan Can
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Despite only being an admin for a few months, he has already made a significant impact. He is always available to assist, has a firm but fair approach to rulebreaks, and is an overall fantastic personality. I have no doubt that he will continue to excel in his role and make valuable contributions to the EN1 experience. I hope to see him go far in the admin team. Keep up the great work Ercan, they are lucky to have you!

Last edited:

Vali Lucifer

Era Ended.
Player
1. Your nickname:Billy Neon

2. The administrator's nickname: All admins

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All are best (Sam the bestest😆.)

Asadullah

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:
1. Your nickname: Mirza Livii
2. The administrator's nickname: All administrator's
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Guys, They dont come fast when i call them

Daisy Wick

Elite Citizen
Player
1. Your nickname:
Daisyy Wick

2. The administrator's nickname:
Luke Pluxury, Hone Hardeen, Jonny Odds, Notix, Mohammed and the whole admin team 💕

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
Amazing at what they do. Good People, whenever in trouble one of the first ones to come always.

Last edited:

Richard Sole

Leader of Fallen Angels
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your Nickname: Richard Sole
2. The Admin's name: Jordan Huxley
3. The essence of gratitude: Throughout my terms as Governor, Jordan has smashed it. He is friendly, approachable and is a good laugh. He is a testament to the whole admin team. I could not have asked for a better Curator.

Eisboy123

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Eisboy123

2. The administrators`s nickname: Actually all but for me personally CrazyM the most

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He (CrazyM) has helped me the most and fastest so far, I hope he continues to do so. However, everyone else was great too.

Dio Winchester

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Star Dio

2. The administrator's nickname: Tyrell_Johnson

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He does his job perfectly, he reacts immediately to questions where there were misunderstandings and fixed them. So far I have met a very very competent support and that is Tyrell.

Abdullah Pluxury

Player
Player

tony uchiha

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Sanz Man

2. The administrator's nickname: Bulk Kaizen

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is a good guy and tries to help in any situation needed and always answers nicely without any problems. He is the best

Srinadh

Player
Player
Your nickname: Srinadh

The administrator's nickname: Bulkk Kaizen

The essence of gratitude (claims): Big thanks for helping me to solve my technical issue.

Arno Pluxury

Player
Player
Your nickname - Arno Pluxury

The administrator’s nickname - Bulkk Kaizen

Thé essence of gratitude (claims) - He is a really good guy, one of the most sweet, kind and humble admins I see in the server if EN1, whenever needed he tries to help I was facing some technical issues and he solved it within 5 mins. Thank you.

bzgaybaabed

Player
Player
Your nickname: to_the_dark69

The administrators nickname: Bulkk Kaizen

The essence of your gratitude(claims): helping me where to put gta launcher files so i can play gta role play thank you so much

himanshu2707

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Chiku Singh

2. The administrator's nickname: Bulkk Kaizen

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): The guy who always helps, without any hesitations and he treats the players in good way.

Kevin Darkwood

GOV | Chief of Staff
Player
1. Your nickname: Kevin Darkwood
2. The administrator's nickname: Tyrell Johnson
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Every time we have an incident, our lovely Curator responds instantly. Feels like he never rests at all. Thank you for your devotion and your hard work.

Freija Jinn

You can only shoot a man when he is most innocent
Leader
1. Your nickname: Freija Jinn

2. The administrator's nickname: Tyrell Johnson

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): The Guy I am most surprised by and to whom I am grateful for the work he does It's like there are 10 Tyrells and they can be anywhere at any time. We glad to have you Mr Yellow, thanks for the your all support

inayat hussain61

Player
Player
He first used abused language and when I used he posted forum I am not having enough privileges so I am posting in reply I can send you proof on emails if you guys can help me

Cash Hill

Forum Warrior
Player
1. Your nickname: Cash Hill

2. The administrator's nickname: Tyrell Johnson, Efe Pinkman.

3. This guys are such Respectfull people and they do their job perfectly. Big Thank you to the whole Admin Team for doing their job perfectly.

barnseymc

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:
Barnseymc

2. The administrator's nickname:
JETIX

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
helped me with my problem and im very thankful

Top Bottom