Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryan Versace
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Nov 12, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/km7b68

Ryan Versace

Blocked
Blocked
So its been a year since I got banned and I never knew the reason for my ban. I was banned back in the day for disrespecting you when sky showed you somethings. I thought till this day that you re banned me for that and didn't know that it was for another reason. After I got banned I started playing other games and forgot about it. I recently join the playboy discord after being banned from it for losing the items from my ban and got informed that it was a different reason I just found out that someone faked a discord screenshot and sent it to his friend as a joke, and that person who came to you thinking it was real. I messaged the person who faked to messages and actually got him to admit it. I have proof that I'd like to send you but you have me blocked, can you please unblock me so I can send? This was the reason I've been banned for a year and it was for something I actually didn't do. When you gave me my final warning I don't know why people would think that I would still shit talk when I had one last warning. I was going to have the person message you directly to tell you what he has done but you have him blocked. This "joke" cost me months on this great project and I lost a very expensive business, all I want at this point is to come back and have fun like you told me last time I could do. I seriously miss playing the server with my friends and if this the real reason I'm banned I would love to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom