Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don santana
Administrators nickname
Not showing
Date
May 17, 2024
Time
18:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZgNCHA-F1hI

Don 1

Player
Player
Dear Lebron ,

I will make it short what happened I was waiting a guy to finish configure his car while I was waiting him another guy came to me and asked me to take my place at the queue I rejected that. What he did he reported me to the admins and the admin without enabling his admin tag and without asking me to move or even knowing the problem he moved my car without even showing himself. I have no problem with the admin but what I ask for a professionalism Please if my title was incorrect tell what to write and I will do another forum. And also sorry for spamming complaint .

. Thank you
🌹
❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom