Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Draken Temepst
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iYTcwyO

Draken Tempest

Ex-Sherrif
Player
Hi lebron/sam I Hope you guys are doing good, so as you know I got blacklisted from En2 for being deputy chief on another Rp server while being in Your admin team . I know that it is not allowed to be on other Rp servers but that servers was made for mods and later on converted to Rp sever and i was not aware of it . I already told you that it is not going to launch and it was a mod server i also got the proof of it. If possible come to Vc so i can show you all the proofs . I hope you will give me a chance to play back on En2, I was also a part of the admin team before and stepped down to become sheriff. I am ready for money wipe or if you only unban my twink.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Reply was given before. Forum got banned for spamming complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom