Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
chorben outlaw
Administrators nickname
adham pluxury
Date
Apr 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.raed.net/img?id=775419

chorbenoutlaw

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Admins ,

hello i post thread to be admin and help the city because i like this city and i have a lot of friends ,after the thread was on consideration i got ban for GR 1.1 i shared my account in Date of sharing 2023-08-17 10:54:43 & 2023-07-26 22:05:27. and it was in the beginning of my journey in this city i didn't knew the rules at that time.
after that i got ban for GR 1.8 which is something i didn't do i m so sorry for this mistake but its my beginning mistakes but i promise you that i wont break the rules again and i agree money wipe but forgive me please and give me another chance

with all do respect from one of your players Chorben Outlaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom