Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
cartel.exe
Players nickname
Robert hound
Administrators nickname
Xyz
Date
May 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
No proof

Robert Hound

Player
Player
Hello Moderator of discord it's me Robert I joined FIB mails today and I applied for my application it is mandatory to be in the fib server I don't know who banned me from fib mails I tried to rejoin but I can't it shows the user is banned from the guild I want to know a reason for getting banned from fib mails. If there is no reason please unban me

Select for moderation

My discord I'd is - cartel.exe

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Right Click on your discord name, scroll down to Copy ID, provide it here, it consists on multiple numbers

Robert Hound

Player
Player
And also I am banned from SAHP same reason as FIB please unban me from there also

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Not banned on any of the discords, if you have any other discord accounts appeal and provide the discord ID of all to be checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom