Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna Afrinderin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Tuna AFRİNDERİN
2. Your age: 30
3. Time zone: UTC+03:00
4. Average online per day: 9 - 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: afrinderintuna
6. Your Nickname: Tuna Afrinderin
7. Your ID: 5831

1 - Leader Of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2.a:
At the begining of my GRP experience I have born in National Guard as a private. I just been witness too much things in national guard, I have left the organisation as head of air national guard. I have also been High command at the other organisations too. I believe ı have more than enough experience to be next general of the National Guard.

2.b: In current situation each week there are lots of people applying for be a member of National Guard and approximately after 1 or 2 weeks they requesting to leave the national guard. And ı want to solve this issue at the first days by implementing a state of art ranking and promotion system. Favoritism will come to an end and promotions will happen with merit, this will bring transparency to organisation.

2.c: OOC I'am working as a Military Police Lieutenant at the IRL in my country. And i believe this will highly improve roleplay experience with in the national guard.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

* Each members of National Guard should be using bodycam and saving for 72 hours.
* Air National Guard will handle Aerial patrol and reconnaissance missions every 30 Minutes.
* NCO+ and CO+ should take more responsibility.
* Clean and humble radio conversation should be used.
* There should be more Information about rule violations and rule violations should be prevented.

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Increase activity in server before applying to be leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom