Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Banks

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Peter
2. Your age - 23 going on 24 september
3. Time zone - PST
4. Average online per day - 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord - pbleepy
6. Your Nickname - yPete
7. Your ID -81202

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• i have been around since EN1 now i have seen that the gang side of roleplay isn’t the same. i wanna give everyone a chance and not be selfish to people who get turned away because of how they sound or the people they know i just wanna bring good rp for everyone and i don’t like how it’s so easy to join a gang people need to be interviewed and other sorts of roleplay need to come into hand the way the ghetto has no coordination now is kinda bad all the leaders should at least talk and let eachother know how they want things and they’re gangs to act it shouldnt just be like chickens running with their heads off i wanna bring real life to the ghetto
  • I believe that i have great leadership skills and understand where people are coming from but i also make sure everyone does what they suppose too so we can all have fun without no problems. If i get this opportunity we’re gonna last so long and have so much fun and i’ll be able to get good content
  • i don’t want everyone being gun slingers but i’ll definitely keep up with the gang stash and items i’ll never let it get low and i’ll make sure of that from what i said earlier no event will be missed unless it’s physically impossible other than that i expect everyone to attend and help one another progress and become better in the crime life
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-for starters i would host meetings with my gang to make sure we’re all on the same page and not just be there to kill i wanna push the whole gang to have good rp and bring it to life. i don’t leave anyone behind or lost i’ll make sure we’re at every event doing things by the book and nobody is breaking rules that’s what this is about having fun but the right way and that’s all i want for everyone in EN3

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom