Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ben Moonlight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 27, 2024
Time of violation
23:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ac5yK0zVBmw

Kira Hill

Player
u were robbing with your family and you had hostage and you let him go, you kept coming back to save your friend. show the whole POV and dont deceive admins

Kira Hill

Player
POV of our agent that clearly show that he was getting robbed also shows the gunfight +

378273 involved in it

Last edited:

Sam_1

Player
Player
even if i was robbing you cant directly kill me without any demands if you know and thats RDM and we didnt even shoot you once

Sam_1

Player
Player
and clearly i was not involved in the gunfight and show your POV not your friend's show you POV that i shot you or gave you demand or anything like that and its not deceiving admin you are deceiving admin by not showing your POV let them know the truth

Sam_1

Player
Player
you shooted me after the situation how you know i was involved in that its clear you were meta gaming or something how can you shoot like that even if you can how you know about and situation was over when the gun fight started as you can see in your friend's POV and now this was my last reply now the decision is on gods they will decide what is right and what is not

Kira Hill

Player
you shooted me after the situation how you know i was involved in that its clear you were meta gaming or something how can you shoot like that even if you can how you know about and situation was over when the gun fight started as you can see in your friend's POV and now this was my last reply now the decision is on gods they will decide what is right and what is not
because I have something called "org radio" xd ;););););)

Maze Redz

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

This is not RDM. you initiated the RP by robbing the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom