Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban for Helping cheaters + Deceiving PC Check (blacklist) | Bobby Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lynex Loffs
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Mar 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/FFYvT85

lynexx

Player
Player
First off all I want this forum to Bobby Pluxury to review and to take consideration i dont want to get unban i only want to you to understand me.

Hello dear Bobby Pluxury, First Off all I got Deputy in Bloods at 30.03.24 when i got deputy it was normal and i was not playing for 1 week and you can check the logs... like for 5 month or 6 month i didnt play turf on EN3. After i come i played informals i chill my time with my brothers bla bla after I got teleported by Federico that new admin. After he called me voice I didnt even got pc check or anything he asked me you bring cheaters and i played in bunta and I bring Snowzyy one guy like i said wtf I didnt even speak with that guy and i was only in marabunta discord and he said you play in bunta turfs if federico have pov of we speak station request from him and watch what he talked and more like i got ban for no reason for nothing I dont want to get Unban i only want from Bobby Pluxury to check Federico admin how he works only i want that because its not good to ban peoples without any reason or without any proof example: Writing in my ban reason Deceiving **PC Check** and i didnt even get pc check there crazyy ☠️ I want from you to check the logs about me did i play gang turf? if i play why i dont know from my family real life no one playing GRAND RP Project only me im plyng like how he saying to me i played in bunta and i bring cheaters?

I dont want to get UNBAN I only want you to review and to take consideration please. Only check this forum and check logs see did i do any mistake and did i called cheaters...? like i dont understand thanks for read that man i love you have a good day.

Regards,
Lynex Loffs.

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
1. You are forum ban evading for the 100th time
2. Yes you were PC Checked, a PC check doesn’t mean a check for CHEATS specifically, this was to dig around.
3. I already had all proofs before hand, so i only pulled you to see if you are lying which you did.
4. After this ban you decided to ban evade, and got your family leader blacklisted.
5. Calling admins corrupt and saying “banned without any proofs” is totally baseless, seems you forgot about your long DM history with aditya, along with your connections in turf discord.

The question i want to ask you lynex, if you were so innocent as you claim, what was the need to ban evade? :unsure:

lynexx

Player
Player
1. You are forum ban evading for the 100th time
2. Yes you were PC Checked, a PC check doesn’t mean a check for CHEATS specifically, this was to dig around.
3. I already had all proofs before hand, so i only pulled you to see if you are lying which you did.
4. After this ban you decided to ban evade, and got your family leader blacklisted.
5. Calling admins corrupt and saying “banned without any proofs” is totally baseless, seems you forgot about your long DM history with aditya, along with your connections in turf discord.

The question i want to ask you lynex, if you were so innocent as you claim, what was the need to ban evade? :unsure:
read the forum ( I dont want to get Unban) hahaha and yeah im still ban evading on en3 for 1 week :D and benz he was dont know im ban evading and floki banned him for helping crazyyy

lynexx

Player
Player
only wait to bobby check forum i wanna see and talking about additya dms wass en2 not en3 buddy check the dates messages before speaking ;)

lynexx

Player
Player
Federico first off all see

1- You saying (Yes you were PC Checked, a PC check doesn’t mean a check for CHEATS specifically, this was to dig around.) and you didnt even check task manager.
2- (After this ban you decided to ban evade, and got your family leader blacklisted.) I was ban evading true i accept this but benz was dont know without proof you and floki banned him. and you both think benz helped me and benz he scaring to get ban from GRAND RP Project because he love to play this project.
3- (Calling admins corrupt and saying “banned without any proofs” is totally baseless, seems you forgot about your long DM history with aditya, along with your connections in turf discord.) First off all check the dates before speaking and check when i got unban on en3 and check the messages dates. When i got unban on EN3 I didnt talk anyone and i didnt call any cheaters to en3 becassue i love fucking EN3 Server i love this server too much like why should i do that when i got unban on en3? ☠️
4- I dont want to get unban I only want to check how tf you are admin withotu checking message date and without checking when Lynex start to play back on en3 and when he got unban.... Thats so crazy without checking anything. And the messages old it was in en2 and i was blacklisted from there after i got unban en3 i didnt do any mistake about other peoples i dont call any cheaters and i create family on EN3 Loffs Inc. thats so crazy you talking like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom