Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Marshal

Player
Player
Organization: San Andreas Highway Patrol

Name: Mad Marshal
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: Washing ton DC
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: No tattoos
Strengths: My communication skills , my professionalism to wards the work, my patients, my good behavior
Weakness: i will get tension while talking to new persons when i meet them, i cant drive car slowly . and some etc other weaknesses

Life Story: Once up on a time there lived a family called Marshals . the Family Men Was Luffy Marshal, and the Family Women Was Hancock Marshal. they lives in Ghetto in a big garden house bee side Families Gang . Luffy Was not having any work his wife Hancock said to join in gang . finally he decided to join in Families Gang. so Luffy Was doing some illegal stuff things in ghetto. after both one day gave Birth To One Boy His Name is Mad Marshal . one day Hancock Asked c to Plan A road Trip . Planned a trip to Paleto bay .so in the middle of the journey Luffy Was drinking Alcohol And He was Driving The VAN . Suddenly He Crashed the an to A tree And And Hancock Was Dead . one of the EMS Employe saw he van which is crashed to tree he came to inspect the area . and he saw a boy with blood around his head. and the EMS employe took him to sandy shores hospital . he given him treatment. after some days the ems employee made him to join As A intern in Ems . Then He Worked For Some Time there he resigned for EMS . He Started to His House in city he went his house and joined Families and he did some illegal activities like house robbery/ hostage / robbing atms/ robbing cars / etc . after he found a friend in Families he was also leaving and joing Leo Side . so Mad And His Friend Joined SAHP He gained much and enough experience . finally he build his career as leo a but not as a ric person he is still poor even he got more experience ..

Career Story: Mad Marshal Joined Ems As inter he worked while for there . . He Started to His House in city he went his house and joined Families and he did some illegal activities like house robbery/ hostage / robbing atms/ robbing cars / etc . after he found a friend in Families he was also leaving and joing Leo Side . so Mad And His Friend Joined SAHP He gained much and enough experience and he worked hard in SAHP with his friends finally he got higher experience and he became very professional and nut dosent have any money he is very poor and he is just experienced in city . he has only was to earn money that is corruption . so he chooses this was for earning money so . he will earn money by doing corruption as leo . then he will get setteled in his career....

outcomes:

1- Mad can engage in only some criminal activities/breaks only IC state laws while off or on duty.
2- Mad can torture/interrogate. for information or use truth serum (using /try command )
3- Mad can Take Bribes max Upto 100k near 10-15
4-Mad,when arresting/letting go a suspect, is able to take all illegal/legal weapons instead of confiscating them.
5- Mad is able to sell/buy legal/illegal weapons and or/ items from others or the Balck market,as well as sell classified information. (Not org weapons)
6- Mad can lie about requesting a lawyer to a 10-15 and instead process them,as well as not show his ID to conceal her identity.
7-Mad can arrest someone for fake charges/capture them if he severely dislikes them or for revenge.(within sufficient RP reasons, and nothing too serve)
8- Mad can rob and kill people with his friend in ghetto and highway (with rp)
9- Mad is able to attempt to search for a bodycam (/try searches for bodycam) up to twice per situation, and if found, break it (/do breaks bodycam).
10-Mad can Assist criminals for prison escapes.(1 time daily by darknet).

Last edited:

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Approved

Outcome 2: /try (twice per situation)
Outcome 7: Rejected.

Have fun and follow the rules!
All bios can have punishment IC as well as OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom