Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATOO

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL | Obaida Qaba
  2. Your age (OOC): 28 years old
  3. Time zone + country: | Central European Standard Time (GMT+1) Belgium
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: | 22:00 to 04:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): | 4-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: | obaidaqaba
  7. Your characters' name (IC): | Nato Hellking
  8. Your in game ID: | 67651
  9. Your in game level: | 23-24
  10. Languages spoken: | Nederlands, English, Arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I want to become an admin to contribute positively to the RP community. My goal is to ensure a fair, enjoyable, and immersive experience for all players, using my skills to maintain order and enhance the RP aspect of the game. and i have almost experienced every thing in the server from families, GANGS, LSPD, FIB, GOV etc.

2. What are your strengths?
    Strengths: Strong problem-solving skills, good understanding of game mechanics, and effective communication abilities.

3. What are your weaknesses?
    Weaknesses: Sometimes too focused on details, which can slow decision-making.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Experience in conflict resolution, technical knowledge for server management, and a collaborative attitude.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes, I've already sold everything.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Currently, there are no real-life issues affecting my ability to be active and dedicated.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Consider my strong passion for the RP community and my commitment to enhancing the gaming experience for all players. My focus is on fairness, community engagement, and maintaining a positive environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom