Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Pinki Grimnir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 1, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/431/post-thread

Pinki Grimnir

Player
Player
1. Your IRL name: Tadej
2. Your age: 14
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: dukelazec
6. Your name In Game: Pinki Grikmnir
7. Your ID:

Additional information
Leader for EMS
2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)
Knowledge of the work: The EMS organization was my first state organization in which I stood out as one of the best in terms of knowledge of the work and procedures of the EMS organization itself.
Overall experience: In all organizations I was a personal assistant to the leader (rank 28), where I learned a lot about the state organizations themselves. I can read people in the soul, which makes me a stronger and better leader. organizing. With all my experience, I think I have what it takes to lead EMS.
Respect: I want to be a role model for people who don't have any experience with the Central Hospital or its procedures. I want to be a support for them to progress in the organization. I believe that I will have a lot of respect from the members themselves as well as from other organizations.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
I believe that the key to success is only respect between the members of the organization and their collegiality, in order to improve I would hold weekly meetings where everyone could express their problem that they have among colleagues (this includes colleagues from other organizations as well.)
Lab Akcije would be working so that no organization would be left without the medicines they need for further work.
When it comes to hostage situations or some more dangerous actions, EMS workers would immediately be sent for reinforcements to determine the condition of the hostage as well as other colleagues.
Recruitments would be held almost every day, where I would also introduce a new way of testing for self-entry.
Criteria: Every EMS worker would have to be at least 8 years old (IC), know the rules of the server and scripts, as well as have valid health insurance.
I would make sure that health checks are held for organizations to determine whether they are capable of performing their work and whether they have any physical deficiencies.
I would introduce a new system of training that would be held by EMS Head of Training officials, where the entire functions of the organization and its procedure would be passed through.
A new uniform system would be introduced in accordance with your IG rank.
EMS Structure:
(01) EMS Director
(02) EMS Deputy Director
(03) EMS Assistant to Director
(04) Head of Department
(05) EMS Head of Training
(06) Lab Team Leader
(07) Civil Sector Leader
(08) Civil Sector
(09) Medical Inspector
Laboratory technician
Pilot