Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico ElBambino
Suspect ID
105814, 79495
Date of violation
May 18, 2024
Time of violation
08:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jwhNBQ6gGyc

HEHEXD

Player
Player
Hello,

ID 105814 - UB demands + CR : I was chilling while my friend gets out of jail and this guy comes out of nowhere, rams our car, and says that he demands us to leave and starts counting, I could barely listen to his demand and there was no reason to ask me to leave. Its literally a green zone and this feel like power abuse, when I asked why is he shooting us to leave, he killed me while im leaving.

ID 79495 started shooting us (RDM) and did ub driving by blocking our way.

Last edited:

Arup Singha

ARUP
Game Assistant
Point no 1. We both are LEOS. So LEO can give you demand. So its not UB Demand.
Point no 2. I didn't block you .To avoide RP situation You rammed my car.(CR)
Blocking way will be considered where event is going on. It's not an event where this situation going on. So read some rules.
Point no 3. We were in same situation so it's not RDM.
However I didn't Shoot you.
(Even if I had shoot you, it would not have been considered RDM)
Point no 4. You don't have fear.(Fear RP)
Point no 5. Cropped POV(not Provided Full POV)

Be ready to get punishment from your own POV.

Last edited:

HEHEXD

Player
Player
1. LEO must have a reason to give me a demand, you can not just randomly ask people to leave. Why were asking me to leave? You don’t have a reason and that’s an unrealistic behaviour. I’m not gonna be bullied into complying.
2. You blocked my exit with your car, it can be seen. I tried to leave fearing for my life, but couldn’t.
3. You shot me, provide your POV of the situation.
4. I have fear RP as demonstrated (left the first time, start leaving the second time after the shots were fired). You did set me up by blocking the way I just dont have to comply with your UB demand. Plus, you guys killed me while I was leaving. Why would you ask me to leave for no reason? Plus I’ll accept whatever punishment. Idc.
5. This is a full POV from my perspective, I was alt tab before.

Arup Singha

ARUP
Game Assistant
First of all, There was a global situation infront of DOC. So we must have a reason to give you demand.
Second of all, Why am I not in your POV if I'm going to shoot you?
That means your POV is Cropped.(Provide full POV)
On the other hand, you showed your fear 1st time then why You came 2nd time to show your braveness (as you mentioned in your own concern)

HEHEXD

Player
Player
First of all, There was a global situation infront of DOC. So we must have a reason to give you demand.
Second of all, Why am I not in your POV if I'm going to shoot you?
That means your POV is Cropped.(Provide full POV)
On the other hand, you showed your fear 1st time then why You came 2nd time to show your braveness (as you mentioned in your own concern)
Please show a POV that shows that there was a global situation or any reason to issue me a demand.

I left the area the first time because I started hearing a count down not fully understanding what he asked, coming back was to inquire why he was shooting and telling us to leave. It's crazy how you think what you guys did was proper RP.

I had no reason to be told to leave, and why should I fear for my life when I have done literally nothing, other than sitting in a parking lot, and you guys are RP cops that should make us feel safe, not the opposite 😉 Why would a cop kill me if im only asking why im being told to leave?

Last edited:

Ahmed Ilya

Boombastic Side Eye
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 128978 to provide longer POV (Provide at least 60-90 Sec)

You have 6 Hours to provide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom