Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Rafee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohamed belhaj
2. Your age IRL : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day :8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : ragnar_lh1
6. Your Nickname : Snow Xavi
7. Your ID : 124913
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-I want to become leader of gang because i have vast amount of experience in gangs so i think iam suitable to lead a gang

-Iam quite good at handling situations in gangs and one of my main strength is that i stay calm and cool most of the times and have good decision making skills that are required in the field

-I am fluent in english so that i can talk to all gang members perfectly

-i do not allow any differences in gangs between members will make sure all the people will be freindly towards each other

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
-In gangs i will make sure to take interview personally who comes in the category of high command

-During ghetto clapping i will make sure atleast one under deputy will be with gang members so that no rule break occurs

-I will make sure that new people who join gang will atleast have 30 min of training of ghetto rules so that no rule break occurs

-I will try to recruit all type of players even new players because it is good to support them by teaching them correct rules
the best 💗

Flody

Player
Player
Information

. Your name IRL: Ahmet
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: (GMT +3)
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours (sometimes 8-9 hour)
5. Your Discord: nothingpepsi
6. Your Nickname: Memati Hurmaci
7. Your ID: 16018

Additional information

1. Leader of
FAMILIES

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- First of all I have been a deputy in other gangs ( Vagos and The Families) before. In the last term I was one of the deputies who lead the Capitol attack.
I know that I have enough experience and knowledge about the gang and I know that we will be the most active gang leader and gang in this term as we were in the last term.

-
Secondly, I want to show everyone how to be a gang leader, and Im very ambitious because I was already leading everyone as a deputy and I had a high RP level.
I know that people believe and trust me so I want to take that leadership.

-
Thirdly, I know everything about the gang and I know that I will complete 2 terms perfectly. I am the one who started the first gang raid by the gang side. I will go to all events with a crowded that has never been seen before.I have been a deputy leader before so I know all ic events very well. I believe and trust in myself.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will make sure everyone knows the rp rules, and if there is anything they dont know, I will teach them correctly.

. I will teach them how to rob someone, how to fz raid, how to negotiate in hostage situ or store robbery without making any mistakes. I have a lot of experience in gangs and I want to teach everyone what I know. I have very good plans in my mind and I want to show them to everyone.

3. I will go to all the events(store rob,hostage situ,fz raid,subs etc.) in the most crowded and perfect way and complete them successfully. My Deputies and Turf team are ready. But is the city ready for this? :))

Thank you for reading my application, Best Regards Memati Hurmaci

Hasbelkader Wish

on the way to become rich
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :Samet
2. Your age IRL:17
3. Time zone:GMT+3.00
4.12h
5.wiseawacaxa
6. Hasbelkader Wish
7. 80518
Additional information
1. Leader of the families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I have lived in this city for a long time and have experience with almost every organization, legal or illegal, and the illegal ones have always been my priority. I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learned a lot from them. I've seen people struggling to manage a gang, and I've seen gangs break up due to leaders not performing well, but I will try my best to manage this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and can apply them as a leader.

2) I am living in this city for 1 year and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

3) The second reason why I want to be the leader of the families is that they are always the oppressed of the ghetto and the events. How many times have you seen/heard about families at the top? I hardly know what you're thinking, I'm willing to change that and I'm really going to do it. I won't just be a leader sitting around Headquarters, I'll be communicating with my gang. Personally, I will give promotions to people at the end of every event, and I will accept people who really know all the gang rules into the gang.

The organization will be divided into 2 groups. All group leaders will be ranked below the deputy leaders: These groups are the Recruitment and Armory group. Each Group will be responsible for its own affairs.
More bargains and high-quality RP from store and armory robberies
More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf events.
Attack on ammunition attacks, I want to make ammunition work hard for GOV to identify, we will oppose all GOV organizations by forming allies with other unofficial organizations and gangs
Recruitment: To be recruited, you need to have basic RP and superior game knowledge. You will be tested on superior play and will also need to apply, this is a must.

qasimjalal?

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Qasim Jalal
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: gmt+5
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: qasimjalal
6. Your Nickname: Elidah NoMercyKnight
7. Your ID: 46020
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Families.

All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge.
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in gangs mentioned below.
I thought to myself it's my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do, and I want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high
motivation and I believe I have it and I am best suited to lead the Families.

I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.
My Goals:

I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - I will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to Families knows the rules.
*I will make sure everyone joining to Families discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
* I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs; I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
*24/7 Graffiti MAX profit.
* Gun store/store robbery at least one a day
* FZ raids
* Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - I will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonuses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of Families member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.
Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:
* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the Families will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
* My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.
* Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their roleplay standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because * I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city
* More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
* A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
* A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
* I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
* Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
* Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
* In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, * this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Ranking System:
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Clapper
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Fella
1- Freeze
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

Harry-Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anmol
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs.
5. Your Discord: lucifermorningstar1419
6. Your Nickname: Harry Federal
7. Your ID: 33599
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

* I have been Deputy of Many Gangs And legal orgs and Gained a High Experience Thus I found myself Best for this Position.
I have led many special operations from gang sides thus I am confident that I can successfully run this Organization and I am fully devoted towards the org

*Mostly the Gangs are not that active in City Thus I will try to make the gang most Active and powerful

*I want to Become the leader of Families because I have some unique connection with it as it was my first gang I ever joined and enjoyed it a lot

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
*I will Impose a Bonus System which would be fully Transparent No biasing towards org members would be shown

* I will Hire Great Deputies and High Command to Lead the organization from front and make our name in city

* I will Provide my members opportunities to lead the missions so that they gain confidence and experience

Ranking System:
16- Leader
15- Deputy
14- Under-Deputy
13- Og
12- Turfer
11- King Pin
10- Clapper
9-Shooter
8. Murderer
7. Clapper
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Fella

1- Freeze

Thank You for Reading My Application
EX- En2 Admin, Vago's Deputy

Nikhil Gilgamesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nikhil
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs.
5. Your Discord: nikhil_yadav.
6. Your Nickname: Nikhil Gilgamesh
7. Your ID: 90071
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

- I have been deputy many times in gangs with the proper knowledge about gang and it's rule.Deputy is the highest rank after leader and I am fully experienced in that and have the potential to lead a gang with my experience.

-I can share my experience with the newbies in gang as I have been in gangs I know so much good and knowledgeable person for a good hc Team to run the gang smoothly and actively.

-I choose Families because it is the one of oldest gang in the city.I was in gangs from starting of the journey in my city and The Families is my favorite one with my best emotions in it. I will try my best to make it the best term.

-The best team of hc for management

-Proper recruitment of newbie

-No toxicity and discrimination of ranks

-Best possible bonus system

-With good active members

Ranking System:
16- Leader
15- Deputy Leader
14- Under Deputy
13- Turfer
12- OG
11- Event Leader
10- Warlord
9- Graffiti Leader
8- Shooter
7- Clapper
6- Graffitist
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

Thank You for Reading My Application

Fil Necati

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Halit
2. Your age IRL:18
3. Time zone:GMT +3
4. Average online per day :6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .cocuksube
6. Your Nickname Fil Necati
7. Your ID: 97033
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

Becasue I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I want to embellish this with leadership. I want to offer a more active illegal environment and a more active role environment.I have a lot of gang experience, but I have never had anything like a leader in my life. My biggest dream and the only thing left in me is leadership. We believe that me and my team will overcome this task and have the most active term.I constantly check the logs, I will be a fair leader and I will not punish anyone unfairly.In this term, I will teach everyone how to do FZ raid, how to make store robery and how to manage a real gang. Everyone will learn that gang is not a toy.-i want to make the server more beautiful. I want to gather more people and have fun with them. I always try not to make mistakes, and when I see players making mistakes, I try to show them the right way. I will make this gang a gang that everyone wants to join.

First of all, illegal organizations are definitely not an environment where beginners can enter and just troll. Gangs are as important as legal organizations.

Secondly, it is not an environment where those who come to gangs can directly receive hc and take their friends. Deserving and active people should get hc. It would not be right to give hc to anyone they come across.

as the third, Gang has an important place in this project. I will never let these gangs use the name of our own interests.

And finally, activity is the most important; the more active we are in a gang, the more active it will be in other orgs.

Ranking System
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Events Leader
10. Warlord
9. Murderer
8. Clapper
7. Wolf
6. Graffitist
5. Escobar
4. Shooter
3. Gangster
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Fil Necati

james NoMercyKnight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: jamal abdullah
2. Your age IRL:18
3. Time zone:GMT+5
4. Average online per day :6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: 69xmugen
6. Your Nickname James NoMercyKnight
7. Your ID: 124751

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

- Im playing grand rp from 5 months almost now and i have experience all rp situations and been in almost all legal and illeagal organizations and i think now im capable of becoming a leader of an organization now.
- i will do my best in keeping the org smooth do rp and give as much bonuses as i can and prevent rule breaks because i have seen people in gangs breaking rules while robbing or ghetto clapping and personally take interviews of highcommands and i will choose those people for my gang who can prevent rule break and toxicity.
- i have lead events in a very good family and now i believe in my self that i have some good leadership skills.

1- my organization will be having no toxicity,my main focuses will be erasing toxocity and improve rp level.

2- The best people for management.100 percent turf.

3- training should be given to people about rules etc.

4- I have great deputies,turfers which will make the gang famous in the city

Ranking System
15. boss
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events leader
11. Turfer
10. Warlord
9. Murderer
8. Clapper
7. Wolf
6. Graffitist
5. Road captain
4. Shooter
3. Gangster
2. young fella
1. freeze

Thankyou so much for reading my application,
regards
James NoMercyKnight

ashishjames.7

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Ashish James
2. Your age IRL:- 29
3. Time zone:- +05:30
4. Average online per day:- 5-6 hr
5. Your Discord:- ebola4466
6. Your Nickname:- Mrs. Badshah
7. Your ID:- 114962
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families

1. I was Under Deputy of Ballas Gang so i know everything to handling people and how to solve any kind of dispute between people so i think i can handle it.
  2. I've been in the City for a long time, so I know a lot about how the gang functions. I think my knowledge can greatly help to its ongoing success because I have previous experience as an ex-under deputy ballas gang and ex-under deputy Families Gang.
  3. I am Also A Co-Leader Of our Family, so i know to handle the members and lead the members to NG raid and events.
3. Your advices for improving Role play level in organization.

Rule Adherence
: It's vital that every member is well-versed in our server's regulations. I'm committed to aiding newcomers in comprehending these rules and the nuances of our role-play universe.

Leadership: By actively joining in-game events like gang activities and turf wars, I aim to set a positive precedent for our members, involvement throughout our community.

Unity and Resilience: My core mission is to fortify and unity the Families Gang, nurturing a familial bond where members support each other through ups and downs."

EX UNDER DEPUTY OF BALLAS
EX UNDER DEPUTY OF BLOODS
EX UNDER DEPUTY OF FAMILIES
EX EMS EMPLOYED

Thanks For Reading My Application

Tee Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Usman
2. 17
3. GMT+5:00
4. 8-10h
5. teeredemption
6. Tee
7. 146009

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

- Since I have came into this city I have been involved in many criminal and illegal activities and have always wanted to lead a organization because I think I am enough capable now to become a Leader and take the responsibility of the organization
- If I get the term the first thing I will do is to manage ranks because I have seen in terms that kids who knows nothing gets OG rank which is just below Deputy and above UD, this rank should only be given to the most trusted and knowledgeable people of the org with all perms on. I want to do full RP in my term so that me and my Gang members enjoy the most
- I want to do 100% Turf in my term and I can achieve that by letting the best players play the Turf for me and who also have completed 100% before and are trusted because most Warns comes because of Turf, I want to complete my term without any Warns.

- Leader and Deputy's should never be Toxic at all because they are the one who Gang members respect and follow
- There should be no Favouritism in the org because Favouritism destroys the org, I have seen many terms which were unsuccessful because of Favouritism.
- There should be at least 2 Stores daily because it increases the RolePlay experience from both Gang and Legal side
- The HCs should only hire people by taking a proper interview made by Deputy or Leader because it helps a lot and stops mass rule breaking in the org.

Ranking System:
15. Leader
14. Deputy Leader
13. OG Families
12. Under Deputy
11. Events Head
10. Gangster
9. Shooter
8. Ghetto Clapper
7. Graffiti Head
6. Graffitist
5. Drug Dealer
4. New Gangsta
3. Murderer
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

My Bonus System:
Clands: 25k per parachute and 80k for top shooter
Bs: 10k for participating
Subs: 100k for participating
Fz: 10k for participating
Hs: 10k for participating
Store/Gun store: 15k for participating
Vehicle theft: 10k for participating

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION : )
FAMILIES ON TOP

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Congratulations The following players have been selected for Families interview at server time 20:00 on 18-05-2024

James NoMercyKnight - 124751

The Applications For Families Leader Is Closed Now.

Pritesh

Rao
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pritesh Yadav
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+ 4:30 (India)
4. Average online per day: 8-10hr
5. Your Discord: rao_47
6. Your Nickname: Rao
7. Your ID: 144704
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Families
I want to become the leader of the Families gang because I have good leadership skills, and I have been part of gangs, so I know how to lead the gang.

If I get the Leadership I can make my gang active because I have good communication skills which will help to get more members in the gang.

I have some decided high command for my gang who can manage my gang in my absence. I will try to do 100% turf in my term

I really like what this organization is all about. The goals and mission they have inspire me, and I want to help make them happen.

I'm good at leading people. I enjoy working with teams, making decisions, and creating a positive atmosphere where everyone can do their best.

I love coming up with new ideas. Finding unique solutions to problems is something I enjoy doing, and I think I can bring a lot of creativity to help this organization grow and succeed.

I will assure you that my gang will be active in all activities in all events as well as in the Ghetto and Clands.
I will ensure that no one in my gang breaks the rules. To achieve this, I will conduct interviews of every gang member.
Encourage participants to fully immerse themselves in their characters and the world of the RP.
Provide clear guidelines and expectations for RP participants. This includes rules for character creation, state rules, and acceptable RP behavior.

Ranking System:
1- Freeze
2- Suspended
3- Hitman
4- Shooter
5- Gangster
6- Thugs
7- Graffiti member
8- Clapper
9- Drug Lord
10- War Lord
11- Event Leader
12- Turfer
13- Under Deputy
14- OGs
15- Depuy Leader
16- Leader

"Thank you so much for watching my application, your time and attention truly appreciated"

Last edited:

Tony EverHart

EX- UNDER SHERIFF SAHP AND EX- LT GENERAL NG
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Rana
2. Your age IRL:- 17
3. Time zone:- +05:30
4. Average online per day:- 5-6 hr
5. Your Discord:- tonyeverhart
6. Your Nickname:- Tony EverHart
7. Your ID:- 91999

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

i have confidence in my leadership abilities and am committed to ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the organisation. I am good at identifying issues early on and accurately resolving them. My skills and experience allow me to lead without being warned, which will contribute to the development of a good and productive atmosphere.

2. wish to enhance the gang's role-playing experience. I'm going to make sure that we take part in all of these gang activities, including Battleship, Fort Zancudo, and covert. One of my favourite events is clandestine, but unfortunately, nearly every gang camps for the parachute there, which makes it sort of dull. Nevertheless, I'll make sure we attend every event and participate in other activities to further RP. My first goal is to improve everyone's experience, and one way I can do so is by helping to prevent retail robberies,

Together with my comrades, my organisational prowess and primary management expertise make a great difference in the gang.I have no doubt that my input will help the gang advance and have a long-lasting good impact. By considering each and every member of the gang, seizing their opportunities, uniting them, and making thoughtful decisions for the sake of this group and the community

3.Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

Through improved member collaboration and communication as well as the strengthening of the organization's social component, a friendly and supportive community is created.

2. Using the relationships I've developed over the last year, I hope to bring in new members who will boost our operations and enliven our ranks.

3. Although upholding norms and regulations is crucial, I think it's also necessary to help those who might have trouble fulfilling the requirements of the RP. Rather than just dismissing them, I would provide advice and encouragement to help them become better role players. To ensure a lively and interesting gaming atmosphere for everyone, my objective is to cultivate strong role-playing relationships with each and every community member.

my experience in gang
EX-blood deputy 1X
EX-Under deputy all of the gangs

my in legal org
EX-LT General of army NG 2x
EX-Under Sheriff SAHP 1x
EX-Minister of State GOV 1x
EX-Chief of Staff FIB 2X
EX-Assistant Chief of Police LSPD 2x
Currently- Supreme Court Judge GOV

My goals for Families term.
Events and ghetto activity without breaking the rules

Ranking System

16. Solid Snake
15. lucifer
14. Ghost
13. Ak-47
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. gangster
8. mafia
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. devil
2. Newbie
1. Freez

Thank you for Reading
Tony EverHart

Rocky Bhai008

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1- Muhammad Azan
2- 16
3 - (GMT-07:00)
4-7-11 Hours
5- rockyop007
6- Rocky
7- 142898

Additional information

: I want To Become The Leader Of Marabunta

2: My Experience: The main reason to become a leader of a illegal org is that I have many experience because I am the Current OG of Ballas and I know many rules and maintain good level Of RP

Events: my favorite part in the gangs is the events i like to participate all events of gangs like store robbery, Gunstore robbery, highway robberies, Clands, etc

Training: the main difference between legal orgs and illegal orgs is all legal orgs give you training but in illegal orgs no one gives training and I will do my best for Bloods street gang I just need a opportunity

3: i will teach every new members that they cant kill Ems Employee And cant kill anybody in black-market because it is unscripted green-zone
* I will take care of that All the ghetto rules will followed strictly and should known by all the member of the gang.
* I will encourage every member of the gang to take part in events give bonuses whoever will active on spray cans many more things
* At last give my best to maintain high level of rp in Families

Lezen Payne

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aman
2. Your age IRL : 17+
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4 to 8
5. Your Discord Lezen977
6. Your Nickname : Lezen Paynee
7. Your ID : 121594
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

I have gain much Experience from admin and state Org and I was in a gang so I know how to do and what to do so I can run Families smoothly and i was Under Deputy and i saw to many times there is no activity in ghetto and now a days less NG Raid so if i will get this chance so my term will be active with the follow of servers rules
I want to make Families best ORG and best illegal ORG we will do turf and raid etc
I Have support from my friend and also my Family Side They will help in This Term also

I have a good bonus system which will attract to players
will attract new Players and fair ranking system which will prevent trying discriminations
I will try to 100% Sprays
I will try to 100% Turf

Ranking System:

1- Freeze
2- Titan
3- Goblin
4- Shooter
5- Gangster
6- Thugs
7- Graffiti
8- Clapper
9- Drug Lord
10- War Lord
11- Event Leader
12- Turfer
13- Under Deputy
14- OGs Families
15- Deputy Leader
16- Leader

Last edited:

Hydra yo

Player
Player
information

1. Your name IRL : Akshu
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours | ( If I become leader its increase to 9-12 hours )
5. Your Discord : hydra
6. Your Nickname : Hydra Beast
7. Your ID :

Additional information

1. Leader of
Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
. Right now I have experience of deputy but not in this city but yeah I have experience if I get the leadership so I will increase the rp And make families top one my target is not to make families on top my target is make gang side on top in this special organisation I Can make a terrorist gang also my main target to make my gang terrorist and 100% Turfs Right now I need a chance to prove me if I get the chance I will show you how I can do
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Doing Every Day Fz & Store or Gun Robbery With Max Peoples.
- As Fast as We Can Do 100% Turfs Soon.
- Doing A Good Conversation With Leo's so it will make good rp.
- Set Clear Expectations So, I WIll Make Sure Every Members Know Rules.
- I Will Make Sure Every My Org Member Dont Abused Anyone And Be Respect With Them.

My Goals

- Gain 100% turf without any verbal and warning.
- 100% Spray
- Make Best ORG On Top
- Make Families Most Active Org.

My experience in gang en3
Families = Leader
vagos = Deputy
Ballas = Deputy
Bloods = Deputy

Marabunta = Deputy

Thanks for reading

Top Bottom