Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil Bumbi
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
May 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum

DavidMirkovic

Sam svoj gazada
Player
Respect Mazhor. You are probably familiar with my situation, I am David Bumbar and on the Grand RS server I spent 10 to 15 hours a day playing and helping the community grow. Unfortunately, due to my ignorance of the rules, I got banned and you are my last hope for survival and playing again on the RS server.

I am asking you to give me one last chance because I saw in previous complaints that you unbanned many people who committed more serious offenses than me (from cheating lottery tickets to helping cheaters) and a second chance to play on the RS server.

Please let this be the first and last chance given to me by you, I am an older man and my life is much better and more interesting when I have the right to play on the wonderful Grand RP RS project, it would mean a lot to me if you would give me this last chance, I promise you that I will do my best to avoid breaking the rules.

I agree to money wipe, deletion of all vehicles and items if necessary, just to give me another chance which I would love more than anything in my life.

Thanks in advance, your David Bumbar aka Lil Bumbi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom