Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Grove Street Families I Zarif Miller

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynex Pluxury

Looking For A Trusted Friend...
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : x_lynex_x
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Miller

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

Leader of Grove Street Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1 -Since my first gang entry, I've always been happy and having fun with my friends, whether it's robberies or events, I've been taking hc in every gang and also i have leader exp in EN2 as so far, and I've been adding experience to my experience and wondering why I shouldn't be a leader,I have analyzed well the mistakes made by leaders in the organizations I have been in, and I will not make them under my own leadership and I love the robberies and events I've done with the my families leadership, new or old, with everyone I know, without making a rule mistake, whether it's ghetto, events, everyone, how fun is it i want to get to do this job with them by showing that there is a job, I have identified the mistakes of the leaders in the organizations I have been in so far, and I will not make the mistakes that other leaders make under my leadership

2 -So far, I have a lot of experience in legal and illegal organizations. I am sure that these experiences will be sufficient for me during my leadership and I will manage the gang smoothly and in the best way. I believe that I will successfully lead Families

3-As far as I can see, in the previous terms, it was one step behind the other gangs in the ghetto and events. I will change this and dominate the other gangs. Families will appear at the events more actively than ever under my leadership. I will create HCs from people who have suitable time periods and are active, so the gang will always be active

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I want to improve RP by doing the following:
- Being an active organization by attending the current events within the city.
- Giving new players equal opportunities by providing guidance and giving them responsibilities
- Awarding players with money or items for their hard work and dedication
-I want to create events that have never been done before, that is me talking about Global events. I want to create something that has never been seen before and will be fun for both Legal and Illegal sides. I don't want it to be an OOC event, I want to create a huge IC event that will be fun for both sides. Also, create one for the player base.

My Goals Are :

- Gain 100% captures
- Create an active organization
- Make the gain have a better reputation
- Provide guidance to new players- Successfully do the term without any warnings by the end- Creating fun RP situations.

My Ex Experience:
Ex-EMS-HR-23
Ex-Marabunta Leader-15 (En2)
Ex-Vagos Under Deputy-12 (En2)
Ex-Bloods Under Deputy-11 (En3)
Ex-SAHP Assistant Sheriff-28 (En3)
Ex-LSPD COS OF HR-27 (En3)

Ranking Structure in my term:

15. Leader

14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Warlord
10. Turfer
9. Shooter
8. Murderer
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. Enforcer
4. Fighter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Dear Administration,
Note: ( I was inactive for a month due to some reason now i will be active for 5-6 hour or more )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom