Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Florant Blanchart
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/52CPaVV

Tonio Abaroshka

Player
Player
Dear Administration,

I've been actively playing for more than a year.

Recently, during the last days of the GC event, I participated in purchasing and opening lottery tickets. Many players were engaging in this activity, offering them for sale at 5k. I assumed it was part of a new update, as there was no prior notice about these lottery tickets in the server announcements. Upon checking the in-game store, I realized that this was indeed a legitimate feature.

Additionally, I consistently stay updated on announcements through the Grand RP Discord.

I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding and hope that you will consider lifting the ban promptly.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom