Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Felton
Administrators nickname
Rihan Pluxury
Date
May 9, 2024
Time
05:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/689216/post-2450747

Tom Felton

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
In This Thread Respected Admin Rihan Gave me Warn for RDM but the Provided proof against me is Edited And Cropped videos, He Already Gave Me Warning of 5 seconds for no reason then I go some far and Kill him but he said I am possible cheats it's not cheats I am using heavy sniper rifle, That player provided a Edited Clipp Please Give me Justice Sir

I really mean it

Tom Felton

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
In This Thread Respected Admin Rihan Gave me Warn for RDM but the Provided proof against me is Edited And Cropped videos, He Already Gave Me Warning of 5 seconds for no reason then I go some far and Kill him but he said I am possible cheats it's not cheats I am using heavy sniper rifle, That player provided a Edited Clipp Please Give me Justice Sir

I really mean it
He Killed my Family member and then when I got family house He fire after 5 seconds after that only I killed him
As I know that if someone give you warning and Try to shoot you can shoot him for self defence or can take revenge for killing fam member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom