Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Hill

Player
Information
1. Mohamed Achraf
2. 21
3. GMT+1
4. 4-6h
5. lookbackatit10
6. Kira Hill
7. 262020

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

Since the first days I have been in this city, I have loves everything about legal organizations, I started from the scratch on SAHP then LSPD before discovering FIB, I always had fun doing legal work and it feels special to me, I discovered FIB back in the days when Omer hill was the leader, it was my first sights in that organization, then it was david's term after in which I joined on my first time, I had started on rank 11-12 can not remember exactly but it was due to my good experience in other legal organizations, I enjoyed my stay on that term and I learned everything on how FIB works but it was only some peeks, since FIB is way much deeper than that, I was doing undercover work because I was enjoying it and also I loved Spec Ops because of Jonny Odds since he was a great HOD back then.

About my second reason, which is "Making Undercover department Great", it started during the 23rd director, I started as an agent again and I focused 100% on the undercover department on the help of Kalita who was my mentor back then and one of the best UC HODs, I had different perspectives on that department and I wanted to make changes but I could not since I was a low rank, I kept my momentum up and I was collecting a bunch of evidences, I contributed with casefiles aswell, in Satriko's term, I had the full power of Undercover department and wanted to make something great happen that has never happened, I gathered the best of the best in the team and we started working on the most semi-impossible record which is 25 raids in 20 days. It finally happened thanks to everyone who contributed to it and due to the new system of UC department which benefited massively on how evidences are being taken and dropped.

Thirdly; During my run on the city I gathered a huge amount of experiences from approximitely all organizations, even gangs. I was leading in the most of them, I had held different positions in gangs especially being Deputy in one of the greatest terms of Bloods Street. About FIB, here are my experiences:
HoD x2
00 Agent x2
CoS x2
DHoD x1 and supervisor....
I was leading events and I have pretty much a good experience and knowledge of every store and event.
I want to improve how FIB works and improve the technical side of it, and work on developing new strategies when it comes to events since we have all the capabilities and the needs.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My first advice on how to improve the Roleplay in FIB, is firstly to have a really good Human Resources team, since all the power of FIB comes from the HRT, I want to have a fully experienced people for that department in particuarly, since in PEOPLE who make the RP good not situations or events, so if people were well trained and had the good knowledge, they will make a proper RP in and outside the organisations.

We will work to make sure that every department is having objectives, monthly and weekly ones, for example, UC Department will have to gather a total of 100 evidences during a week, S.A.U department will have to win "13/15" gunstores during a week. After every event, IA will adress few people that were there to provide 5-7 minutes POV to keep a check on everything going professional. I will make sure that Spec Ops get new tactics on ghetto patrols, New locations, "Moving Ghetto Patrol" should be a neccesity when gangs are mostly active in the ghetto, to eliminate threats and keep the city safe.

We will work to make sure that my 2 deputies and half of my Assistant directors are on different timezones (Morning and late night) to keep a hold of a great establishment and not miss any event due to not having a commading agent on scenes.

We will work to engage every legal organizations on our side and keep them on the same page, we will establish new interogation system, new meetings in FIB building, new Joint-Missions, We will work on having a meeting with EMS and having a staff on pre-missions to assist with medical shots.

Negotiations will be dealt with internally, we will work on providing a new handbook on how to negotiate and what to do in every situations incase something has gone wrong, and all the HCs must have the full knowledge of the handbook to be able to negotiate.

Thanks for reading my application <3
Kira Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom