Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berke Salvo.

Player
Player
Information
Your Name: Berke
Your Age: 18
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Avarage Online Per Day: 6-8
Your Discord: berkesalvo
Your Nickname: Berke Salvo
Your ID: 136691

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I m, Berke, want to be active in marabunta again, just like our old term. For this, I gathered my self-confidence and took responsibility.We saw 100 actives in our old term, but we could not conclude it successfully. I learned my mistakes, took my grades and lessons. I know how to be a leader. I am before you to seek a chance from you to complete this unfinished business. I want you to trust me and my friends and MPs on this path.

Nobody likes the coastal ganglion like Marabunta, but it attracted me with its blue color. I guess I can say this as someone who has devoured the marabunta area (I don't want to be egoistic), but it is true, I must leave my modesty on this issue. While I can have a ghetto even with 5-6 people, I can do it better with my gang.Under my leadership, my deputies and high commends will be active, at least I hope so, and I plan to give my gang members the most enjoyable and boring gang experience.

3. Marabunta has been mismanaged lately and has become one of the weakest gangs. I will change this with my 30 years of city experience and leadership.I spent a long time in gangs and gained various experiences, among which leadership prevails. If I take the leadership, I will take care of my members and ensure good vitality and participation..I will make Marabunta a gang to be feared, no one will step into our ghetto except us, I am very assertive. Every player will deserve respect regardless of rank, and disrespectful, toxic and troll people will not survive in our gang.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1. .I will focus my attention on recruitment, I will ask for a screenshot of the interview and passport of each hired man, this way I will distinguish inexperienced games.
2. We will force to participate in all events and put our best efforts throughout. And doing activities together with other gangs.
3. Inexperienced rookies will not be given higher ranks (until they gain experience)
4. We will constantly rob and take hostages in the ghetto, I think this is very important for roleplay.
5. Fz raid will be done with other gangs
6. Each gang member must have at least 10 years of experience in the city and will need to know the rules well.
7. I will organize Store Robberies, Hostage Situations, Highway Robberies, FZ Raids

My Goals

Bring the ghetto under Marabunta rule
Win all events
Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
All sprays will be dominated by Marabunta
Doing activities without any rulebreaks.
Will keep the activity in good
Finish the term by completing 100% of the event requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom