Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meme moon
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
May 2, 2024
Time
21:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/XFc844D

MemeStar

Player
Player
Dear admins

Today me and Morgen Outlaw (2796) Recevied Ban For 1.7 immediatly after the auction end i didn`t have the time to pay for the house .all story was i want the house n55 so me friend Morgen Outlaw (2796) Help me i selled him Some item the real state value .

15 Chrismass Case For 4.5mil (300k each !!!)
lvl 4 black Backpack For 8mil
14 Bunker Juice For 2.240mil (160k each !!!)
Women Pink Gloves For 2mil
2 Women Abibas Pants For 4mil (2mil Each !!!)
Women Yellow Mickachoo Hoodie For 25mil

and After auction i was have some money so I bought all the the item with the real state value

so a 1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.)

The role said a gift it wasn`t gift i was Normal selling and buying .
As you can confirm in log, I have never done anything wrong, and as you can ask all the players who know me and who do not, I only enter the city to have fun and learn more English, and even when I hear that the person I can deal with is doubtful, it is not Deal with him even if he gives me the best offer

I hope you understand me. I read the rules and understood them, and I tried as much as possible not to make a mistake, but it is possible that I misunderstood, so I did not mean it, and the money I have put in house was literally all I had, so if you do me a favor, please answer me before I lose the house.( less the 48h left ).

Warm regards, Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom