Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Random Punching + UB Driving + UB Demand + Wrong usage of bio | 226475 ( 95783 )

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Suspect_Besessen
Suspect ID
226475 ( 95783 )
Date of violation
May 1, 2024
Time of violation
13:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lra4pPohiZo

BIGNTT

Player
Player
Dear admins , What this guy doing is deceiving admins by posting short video and not the full situation , we were in a hostage situation and i gave this guy 300k for the hostage and after the hostage is safe we got this guy and we told him to give the money back he constantly refused to give us even with 10 guns pointed on his head , so i took him away from the situation to inject him with truth serum so i can be able to get my money back and then he did admit that he got the money and i dont really see that i did a mistake as he claimed and here is my pov of the full situation :

Suspect exe

xxxxxxx
Player
wdym deceiving admins ?? i have bodycam also no problem this is my bodycam :
i can send

im not talking about hostage situation. You dont know anything about corruption bio man. My problem is not money. If you are corruption agent, you have to give options for example give 100 k or im gonna arrest you. I don't need to give my money or my gun but you are saying give your revolver and 50 k i will let you go. You are giving me demand. You can not do this. Also you left me in handcuffs and there is not like that in your bio. First learn the rules about corruption bio then you can talk.

Last edited:

cannn

SIMITCI
Player
wdym deceiving admins ?? i have bodycam also no problem this is my bodycam :
i can send

im not talking about hostage situation. You dont know anything about corruption bio man. My problem is not money. If you are corruption agent, you have to give options for example give 100 k or im gonna arrest you. I don't need to give my money or my gun but you are saying give your revolver and 50 k i will let you go. You are giving me demand. You can not do this. Also you left me in handcuffs and there is not like that in your bio. First learn the rules about corruption bio then you can talk.
he already gave you option. in your messsage you said "give your revolver and 50 k i will let you go" so that means you will give or he will arrest you and thats a option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom